Goodbye PRO!!

Hey hey all! Hope everyone is doing good today. It's ya boi nor here, deciding to quit the game once and for all.  I probably could have never imagined I would have to quit this game one day. I just hit my 5 years anniversary in this game last August 13, it's been a great journey with everyone. I just no longer have the hours anymore to continue playing this game as I used to before, unfortunately.  Met a lot of good people throughout the years. Made a lot of close friends from this game and I am thankful to everyone. I was also very toxic in this game and if someone has been in the receiving end of it, I apologize. Wishing everyone a very good luck in their future. 

I might still be on discord but for very short time, or not at all. 

Edit: I did came back but eh didnt work out well so I gave everything away. 

farewell selfie I.png

farewell selfie.png

Edited by Nornornor444
  • Like 4

1851510552_SigII.png.23a63e13a9414839c3d3276e8743699d.png

On 9/19/2021 at 6:07 PM, Nornornor444 said:

Hey hey all! Hope everyone is doing good today. It's ya boi nor here, deciding to quit the game once and for all.  I probably could have never imagined I would have to quit this game one day. I just hit my 5 years anniversary in this game last August 13, it's been a great journey with everyone. I just no longer have the hours anymore to continue playing this game as I used to before, unfortunately.  Met a lot of good people throughout the years. Made a lot of close friends from this game and I am thankful to everyone. I was also very toxic in this game and if someone has been in the receiving end of it, I apologize. Wishing everyone a very good luck in their future. 

I might still be on discord but for very short time, or not at all. 

Really its sad to see a very well known and lovable person leave the game , hope u will do good in ur life and best of luck for the future .

Good bye nor 

• Like 1