I have suggest for ban. Game masters please read this...

Jellmon

I have something to suggest. In the past year, I have seen people around me who have been unfairly given bans. I was very sad to see these people and I would like to know the reason why they got a ban. If we open up the programs that cause the ban, we will be able to reduce the damage to players who have been banned for no apparent reason. Please clarify for good players who don't use illegal malicious macros. Thanks for reading.

Edited by Jellmon

I have no intention of revealing the methods we use but I assure you that these are discussed and approved before by our team. There are no unfair bans, just people who don't care about the effort made by players who play fair, some think that for donating a lot or being popular they are invulnerable but everyone is judged exactly the same.

16 minutes ago, Jellmon said:

If we open up the programs that cause the ban, we will be able to reduce the damage to players who have been banned for no apparent reason.

With all due respect, this is stupid and i don't recommend that you do it. If this means a threat to the game, I will make sure to take the necessary actions to prevent this from happening.

10 minutes ago, Jellmon said:

Those who have been unfairly banned cannot take pictures of their hands using the keyboard when catching Pokémon. So we have no way to prove it. Please do your best so that there are no victims.

Sounds like you are trying to say that we ban people who play too much or multitasking persons, but believe me, there a difference between multitask and automation software.

If you have any complaint about a particular player you can make a post in the general complaint area. For GM complaints, is our admin the person in charge of answering them so you don't have to worry.

• Like 2

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.

8 hours ago, Senrosia said:

I have no intention of revealing the methods we use but I assure you that these are discussed and approved before by our team. There are no unfair bans, just people who don't care about the effort made by players who play fair, some think that for donating a lot or being popular they are invulnerable but everyone is judged exactly the same.

With all due respect, this is stupid and i don't recommend that you do it. If this means a threat to the game, I will make sure to take the necessary actions to prevent this from happening.

Sounds like you are trying to say that we ban people who play too much or multitasking persons, but believe me, there a difference between multitask and automation software.

If you have any complaint about a particular player you can make a post in the general complaint area. For GM complaints, is our admin the person in charge of answering them so you don't have to worry.

Huh!!! I cant trust you. You ban my innocent friends, including me, but how can I trust you? All I'm asking is a list of programs we use that can be banned. And why did you create Ban Appeal? Even if you did a ban appeal, you wouldn't let the ban go because we don't have evidence. I want you guys to think from the player's point of view.

11 minutes ago, EvilProtagonist said:

나는 그것을 이해하지 못한다. 당신은 당신이 일부 프로그램을 사용하고 있었고 어떤 프로그램이 불법인지 목록을 요청하고 있다고 말하고 있습니까? 아니면 외부/제3자 프로그램을 사용하지 않았으며 허위로 기소되었다는 말씀이신가요? 

Second qustion is right. I dont used illegal programs. And staff  always dont give me evidence  what illegal program.

Looks like you guys are Korean from looking at the quote above so I will try my best to explain my opinion of this incident in Hangul (Korean)

어떤 게임 기간에도 게임을 지원하기 위해 3 프로그램을 사용할 없다는 계약에 항상 서명하고, 그렇게 하는 경우 해당 계약을 위반하는 것에 대한 가혹한 처벌로 모든 것을 잃을 있음을 수락합니다. 저는 Nintendo 모든 게임 회사에서 커뮤니티/게임이 3 학대자에 의해 손상되지 않도록 보호하는 일반적인 관행에서 일했습니다. 모든 게임에서 이점을 얻기 위해 타사 프로그램을 사용하는 것은 절대 옳지 않습니다. 이것은 일반적인 지식이며 여러분 모두가 잡혔을 이것을 깨달을 상식이 부족합니다. 포럼에는 타사 프로그램을 사용하기 전에 확인할 있는 규칙이 있습니다. 변명의 여지가 없습니다.

English Translation^

In any game period,  you always sign an agreement that you cannot use any 3rd party programs to assist you in this game and if you do, you are accepting that you can lose everything as severe punishment for breaking that agreement . I used to work for Nintendo and its common practice for any gaming company to protect their community/game from being ruined by 3rd party abusers. It is NEVER ok to use 3rd party programs to gain advantage in ANY game, this is common knowledge, and you guys lack the common sense to realize this when you all got caught. There are rules available on forums that you guys could have checked before using 3rd party programs, you guys don't have an excuse. 

Edited by Seoulmate

eevo.gif.88d014eddc516ba802b8acd79ad33113.gif