I have suggest for ban. Game masters please read this...

Jellmon

5 hours ago, Jellmon said:

All I'm asking is a list of programs we use that can be banned.

It would be stupid to reveal that, it means cheaters can simply avoid using those program and use the ones not listed instead.

That's why absolutely no one running a game, be it a big company or just a small group of people like in PRO, ever actually reveal the reason for a ban. They do not want anyone to spoil to the public about how they find out the cheaters. If the public knows how, it becomes much harder to catch the cheaters, since the public knows what to avoid.

3 hours ago, Starlight said:

It would be stupid to reveal that, it means cheaters can simply avoid using those program and use the ones not listed instead.

That's why absolutely no one running a game, be it a big company or just a small group of people like in PRO, ever actually reveal the reason for a ban. They do not want anyone to spoil to the public about how they find out the cheaters. If the public knows how, it becomes much harder to catch the cheaters, since the public knows what to avoid.

However, this has resulted in an increasing number of innocent victims. You can't understand how 2000 hours go by in a day.

8 hours ago, Seoulmate said:

Looks like you guys are Korean from looking at the quote above so I will try my best to explain my opinion of this incident in Hangul (Korean)

어떤 게임 기간에도 게임을 지원하기 위해 3 프로그램을 사용할 없다는 계약에 항상 서명하고, 그렇게 하는 경우 해당 계약을 위반하는 것에 대한 가혹한 처벌로 모든 것을 잃을 있음을 수락합니다. 저는 Nintendo 모든 게임 회사에서 커뮤니티/게임이 3 학대자에 의해 손상되지 않도록 보호하는 일반적인 관행에서 일했습니다. 모든 게임에서 이점을 얻기 위해 타사 프로그램을 사용하는 것은 절대 옳지 않습니다. 이것은 일반적인 지식이며 여러분 모두가 잡혔을 이것을 깨달을 상식이 부족합니다. 포럼에는 타사 프로그램을 사용하기 전에 확인할 있는 규칙이 있습니다. 변명의 여지가 없습니다.

English Translation^

In any game period,  you always sign an agreement that you cannot use any 3rd party programs to assist you in this game and if you do, you are accepting that you can lose everything as severe punishment for breaking that agreement . I used to work for Nintendo and its common practice for any gaming company to protect their community/game from being ruined by 3rd party abusers. It is NEVER ok to use 3rd party programs to gain advantage in ANY game, this is common knowledge, and you guys lack the common sense to realize this when you all got caught. There are rules available on forums that you guys could have checked before using 3rd party programs, you guys don't have an excuse. 

I.know.that.sir. we.didnt.use.3rd.programs. Do!not!say!like!that. We aren't idiots sir

4 hours ago, Starlight said:

that is true that there will be many circumstances followed by revealing the list of third party programs. cheaters may bypass this list. it is understandable that you worry about this but cheaters will use different third party programs anyways as soon as they are banned. if this happens, they also can make a list of prohibited programs.

Normal users especially using window base laptops and computers with lack of knowledge sometimes very hard to know all the programs they have installed and it is very easy to make a mistake downloading wrong programs. This is because many programs boosting CPU and keyboard are introduced as 'simple' management tools which make many people can not know exactly how it works.  My concern is that even if some users who 'accidentally' own those program could be banned again if they can not notice those in their computer. 

I know PRO staffs and dev are working so hard to make no 'innocent' victims by their detection program and they have confidence about this. I really appreciate their hard works. I just hope they can understand why there are some banned people who say they are 'innocent' in that sense above. 

Edited by balzani
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Jellmon said:

Huh!!! I cant trust you. You ban my innocent friends, including me, but how can I trust you? All I'm asking is a list of programs we use that can be banned. And why did you create Ban Appeal? Even if you did a ban appeal, you wouldn't let the ban go because we don't have evidence. I want you guys to think from the player's point of view.

You seem to have the wrong idea of how we decide an outcome but let me explain as best as i can.
Our detection system is not automated, if so, the existence of this role would simply not make sense. Each cheater is personally verified by us under different methods and tools (which I will not reveal for obvious reasons). Isn't matter of using "x" or "y" program, if you cheat, sooner or later you are found and banned accordingly.

Want to discuss your case specifically? Make an appeal or a complaint.
Wanna discuss a friend's case? I will clarify it to your friend, not you.

Want to know our method? Just no, and stop asking such stupid request. Cheaters just could know how we work and this will not happen.

• Like 3

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.

• 3 weeks later...