Copy pokemon description in clipboard on ctrl+c when hovering a party pokemon

Neozeeeen

Hello,

I believe that being able to retrieve a pokemon's information in the clipboard in whatever format (as long as it's standardized), as seen in the example below, would be beneficial for the game and the involvement of people creating discord bots,third party tool/software. PRO is a game revolving around it's community so it would be nice to have tools to allow this community to make the most out of this game. I honestly can't see any inconvenient to this feature and think it would not be time consuming to implement such a feature.

Example

Tyranitar
Hoenn
Jolly
Sand Stream
Neozeeeen
Choice Band
31+252
21+0
28+252
5+0
21+0
18+6

That's my suggestion, thanks for your time.

• Developer

There are several tools where you can import pokes/teams. I will look into these formats and maybe add a copy to clipboard button with several options such as Showdown Calculator.

If you or other users have other formats you'd like to have feel free to suggest them here. Don't forget to mention the format and what it's needed for.

Thanks for your reply.

When I wrote this suggestion I didn't think about tools outside of PRO but having the possibility to import to showdown or other tools would indeed be a really nice addition. I can't really think of other tools to import pokes/teams, showdown format looks ok to me because it's really permissive so you could add other paramaters not related to showdown such as the region or the trainer without messing up the showdown import. Also take note that in showdown if you don't specify some values there are default one (level is 100 by default,Ivs are 31,etc...).

My first idea with this suggestion is that most of the PRO tools/place to share pokemons use screenshot of the pokemon card but with this it's impossible to add filters (or you need ocr but I find it not really reliable) and so I'd like to be able to recreate a "fake" pokemon card using clipboard data and thus filtering them depending on the needs.

The format I'd like to see is the same as showdown but adding the element inherent to PRO something like this :

Bisharp (M) @ Choice Band  
Ability: Defiant  
Level: 80  
EVs: 108 HP / 100 Atk  
Adamant Nature  
IVs: 12 Def  
- Air Slash  
- Surf  
- Rock smash
OT: Neozeeeen
Region: Kanto
ID:6156165
Form:(Normal/Shiny/Pink/Christmas/Easter/Summer/Halloween/etc...)

This would allow to import your pokemon fine on showdown but also be enriched for any PRO tools.

Edited by Neozeeeen