UNABLE TO CATCH DARKRAI

Debuda

I completed the Darkrai quest and when I was teleported to the room where we have to catch darkrai I clicked on it and it disappeared . I defeated horon too but it still doesn't spawn now an alucard guy is there I defeated him too it just kick me from there after defeating. What should I do ..

IMG_20211002_153804232.jpg

• Like 1

I face the same problem, i failed the catch of Darkrai cause of a random crit. So i beated the boss Horon to return to the dark realm. The first time i did that i didn't knew that I should have all my pokemon alive so he teleported me back to the pokecenter with a message like "haha don't fainted". So i fighted him again with 0 ko this time but when i go back to the Alucard castle 3F there is Alucard in front the statue where we normally face Darkrai and if i beat him he teleport me back to the pokecenter like on yoru screenshot... (and when i try to go back he is stil there, i can rebattle him but the result is the same). Also something strange, when I beat Horon boss, he say at the end that he will come back in 3 day and disapear, but when I take a few steps away he respawn and i can rebattle him. If somone face the same problem or know a solution I am listening.
I think it's bugged but if somone can confirm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kalashichris said:

I face the same problem, i failed the catch of Darkrai cause of a random crit. So i beated the boss Horon to return to the dark realm. The first time i did that i didn't knew that I should have all my pokemon alive so he teleported me back to the pokecenter with a message like "haha don't fainted". So i fighted him again with 0 ko this time but when i go back to the Alucard castle 3F there is Alucard in front the statue where we normally face Darkrai and if i beat him he teleport me back to the pokecenter like on yoru screenshot... (and when i try to go back he is stil there, i can rebattle him but the result is the same). Also something strange, when I beat Horon boss, he say at the end that he will come back in 3 day and disapear, but when I take a few steps away he respawn and i can rebattle him. If somone face the same problem or know a solution I am listening.
I think it's bugged but if somone can confirm.

same here, i already completed the quest, but cant catch the darkrai, horon respawn everytime i stepped away

• Like 2

Hnnn#5949

Ok i don't know if it's the same for you guys but I solved my issue. When you re battle Alucard you have to take a pokemon with miracle eyes like for the first time you do the quest (in my mind it was only usefull to find the ghosts at the first and second floor). Now i'm able to re-enter the dark realm. I will edit this message if i'm able to catch Darkrai again.

However, i still don't know if the respawn of Horon when you walk away is a bug or not.

Edit: Ok so i was again in front of Darkrai when you are supposed to catch him but when i talked to him he said "It seems it was an illusion" and he disapear... So i just redid the whole dark real quest for nothing, what a waste of time.

Edited by Kalashichris

Hey there @Debuda. Apologies for the delay and the inconvenience. 

You should be able to respawn your Darkrai by beating Horon while having none of your pokemon fainted. Can you try that and let me know if Darkrai is back in Alucard Castle ? 

Looking forward to your answer. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.