UNABLE TO CATCH DARKRAI

Debuda

I completed the Darkrai quest and when I was teleported to the room where we have to catch darkrai I clicked on it and it disappeared . I defeated horon too but it still doesn't spawn now an alucard guy is there I defeated him too it just kick me from there after defeating. What should I do ..

Screenshot_20211002-164201.png

• Haha 2

Hello @Debuda,

Thank you for your report. In order to reveal the true form of Alucard, Master of Deception, you need to defeat him while having a Pokemon with Miracle Eye in your party. Afterwards, you should be able to begin a different fight before being teleported to Edge Of Darkness, where you can interact with all the lights to initiate the Dark Realm quest.

Please let us know if you are still unable to progress after following these steps. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

6 hours ago, Unowned said:

Hello @Debuda,

Thank you for your report. In order to reveal the true form of Alucard, Master of Deception, you need to defeat him while having a Pokemon with Miracle Eye in your party. Afterwards, you should be able to begin a different fight before being teleported to Edge Of Darkness, where you can interact with all the lights to initiate the Dark Realm quest.

Please let us know if you are still unable to progress after following these steps. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

thanks that worked it spawned darkrai but i m unable to get the iv locked reroll from the lady it says ''i have done all i can do for you'' is that a bug too?

11 hours ago, Debuda said:

thanks that worked it spawned darkrai but i m unable to get the iv locked reroll from the lady it says ''i have done all i can do for you'' is that a bug too?

Hello @Debuda,

Thank you for the update. Unfortunately, because you had to battle Horon, Thief of Souls, to regain access to the Dark Realm, you forfeited the chance to obtain an IV-locked Reroll upon completing the quest. We are really sorry about this situation, but we will make sure to investigate it to figure out whether you had to battle Horon due to a bug or not. We hope that you will understand.

You may, however, still be able to obtain an IV-locked Reroll if you beat the hard mode of the Battlefield quest.

If you wish to report a different bug, please feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

So basically I m not receiving any iv lock reroll out of that quest because of a bug?

21 hours ago, Unowned said:

Hello @Debuda,

Thank you for the update. Unfortunately, because you had to battle Horon, Thief of Souls, to regain access to the Dark Realm, you forfeited the chance to obtain an IV-locked Reroll upon completing the quest. We are really sorry about this situation, but we will make sure to investigate it to figure out whether you had to battle Horon due to a bug or not. We hope that you will understand.

You may, however, still be able to obtain an IV-locked Reroll if you beat the hard mode of the Battlefield quest.

If you wish to report a different bug, please feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

Edited by Debuda