Darkrai Disappearance

Hannan12

Screenshot_2021-10-02-21-07-12-236_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg.39028a582cbd9fd79d76a59de80ee2e8.jpgI finished my fight with Darkrai at Magus Castle, Then I got teleported out to fetch my sync. At first trip i only brought my Mew and Parasect (no miracle eye or foresight), When I was about interact with the Darkrai on the throne it disappear with a dialogue "It just an illusion after all". I need a quick solution. I am not starting the quest again grinding level for Growlithe and Clefairy is so time consuming.

Edited by Hannan12

Hnnn#5949

• Administrator

Hello,

I am currently looking into this issue.

Do you remember what you did before you entered the Dark Realm? Did you maybe fight Horon before?
Every information could help to resolve this issue.

In case you don't want to wait, you could defeat Horon now and restore Darkrai.
This should spawn the catchable Darkrai for you.

kind regards

5 hours ago, AlCedo said:

Hello,

I am currently looking into this issue.

Do you remember what you did before you entered the Dark Realm? Did you maybe fight Horon before?
Every information could help to resolve this issue.

In case you don't want to wait, you could defeat Horon now and restore Darkrai.
This should spawn the catchable Darkrai for you.

kind regards

IIRC, At the start of the quest, I was unable to enter Alucard Castle, someone told me to fight Horon. After that, I went to Alucard, I fought him once before I got sent to Dark Realm. After that I completed the quest after defeating Darkrai at Magus Castle. I got teleported to outside of Alucard Castle. Which option should I select on Horon which will respawn the Darkrai? 

Edit: I already caught Darkrai Thanks!

Edited by Hannan12

Hnnn#5949

• Administrator

Hello,

thank you for this information!
You said you were unable to enter the Castle. Why exactly couldn't you enter? Was there any dialog that blocked you?
Did you maybe try the Dark Realm before but forfeited or were thrown out last year?

kind regards

• 1 year later...

Same thing just hapenned to me, i respawned the darkrai using horon for the second time.

I didn't fight right after i spawned out of the darkrealm. I went to get my catching team with a sync, (no miracle eye or foresight whatsoever)

I went back to murky town to get back to a major city for buying extra ultra balls.

Came back to murky town, used an escape rope to get back to the closest pokecenter from darkrai.

I went to darkrai and i got that illusion message.

sucks hard especially after i used the respawn quest already...

3 minutes ago, Theelitedivine said:

Same thing just hapenned to me, i respawned the darkrai using horon for the second time.

I didn't fight right after i spawned out of the darkrealm. I went to get my catching team with a sync, (no miracle eye or foresight whatsoever)

I went back to murky town to get back to a major city for buying extra ultra balls.

Came back to murky town, used an escape rope to get back to the closest pokecenter from darkrai.

I went to darkrai and i got that illusion message.

sucks hard especially after i used the respawn quest already...

I just came back to see if darkrai respawn when we come back... nope... hes disappeared forever with one simple click (thats a nice 6 to 8 hours of pure wasting time! yay!)

Edited by Theelitedivine