Cut down Subway/Teleporter Times

Jusjeet

Many people use the subway and teleporter and i honestly feel like it simply wastes alot of time with all the movement and talking. IMO what should be done is once you unlock the subway or teleporter, the Policeman should be removed from the entrance and then once you walk into the stairs that lead into the subway, instead of actually going to the area where you see the train, you simply get the prompt of all the destinations you can go to and you can simply select it from there. While the train and everything may be looking good, i am sure nobody would really be affected if we removed that section because if we do so, everyone will legit save TONS of time. 

I hope you can understand what i am trying to say. Simply remove the Train area where you have to walk all the way to the policemen in the center and then talk to him and instead make it like as soon as we enter the stair area in the pokecenter, we get a prompt for which location we want to go to. Similar for the teleporter where he always asks for ID first and then we have to click yes and then we go in walk slowly to the teleporter and then choose location and then walk out, instead of that we should simply cut out everything and just have a promp of the locations as soon as we enter the teleporter wall. 

What, your time is so precious you can't spare less than 10 seconds of it?

Apologies if that comes off as rude, but seriously, this just seems incredibly unnecessary, and doesn't help at all. People have already requested to have the Sinnoh and Hoenn guards removed, and it's gotten a reply sometimes with the basis of map mechanics, but removing the whole subway map completely is just pointless.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif