I am not able to catch Darkrai even after completing my quest twice

Muskon

I did darkrai quest twice because first time I didn’t had master ball but second time when I talked to him to battle and catch him he said it’s just a illusion and disappear (picture 2). I reported this bug and Mod told me to battle Horon Thief of souls to get darkrai I told them it was my second time already when he told me it is a illusion and disappeared. I still battled him with no Pokemon fainting and get back to the castle. Darkrai was not there and the guy who send me back to the ream was there(picture 1). I really want darkrai please help me is it a bug or something else?

DB2D26AB-1DDB-4CE1-9641-C9DE8F5D2187.jpeg

805904DB-001D-4753-ADCB-762495D0FF07.jpeg

Edited by Muskon
  • Like 1

• Muskon changed the title to I am not able to catch Darkrai even after completing my quest twice

Hello @Muskon,

Thank you for the report and sorry about the ongoing inconvenience. Unfortunately, there was a problem that prevented certain players from catching Darkrai. Our Content Scripters have thankfully fixed the issue.

Please check if you can battle Horon, Thief of Souls, to try to catch Darkrai instead of having to reenter the Dark Realm for the third time. If you are unable to do so, then I am afraid that you might have to complete the Dark Realm once again. However, since the issue is now fixed, you should be able to catch Darkrai after completing the quest. Otherwise, you will simply need to complete the Dark Realm and interact with Horon to choose to fight him for the chance to catch Darkrai. Please make sure to choose this option whenever available to avoid having to redo the Dark Realm.

Once again, we are really sorry about the issue, but it has now been fixed and we hope that you can finally catch Darkrai. Please let us know if something isn't clear or if you are still unable to catch Darkrai after following all these steps. Thank you.

If you wish to report a different bug, please feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

Hello @Muskon,

The option to catch or recatch Darkrai should be "Let me fight your Lord again." Horon will say something about restoring his Lord in his true form (Darkrai). If, instead, he restores him in his human form (Alucard), you will have to complete the Dark Realm first. Please let us know if you are still unable to catch Darkrai. Thank you.

Regards,

Unowned

Hello @Muskon,

Thank you for the update. When interacting with Horon, Thief of Souls, in Dark Valley, does he offer you any option to restore his Lord? If so, please choose it. Otherwise, you will have to defeat Alucard, Master of Deception, once again to regain access to the Dark Realm and progress with the quest.

To summarize, if Horon cannot restore Darkrai now, please complete the Dark Realm first, then ask him to restore his Lord to his true form. Please let us know if you are still somehow unable to catch Darkrai after following these steps. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards

Unowned

Hello @Muskon,

Thank you for the quick reply. The quest was previously bugged. Yesterday, our Content Scripters implemented a fix to prevent this issue from happening again. Horon, Thief of Souls, will now offer you a chance to fight and catch Darkrai if it doesn't automatically spawn upon completion of the Dark Realm. We are really sorry that you've had to do this quest so many times. We hope that you will understand.

Please let us know if you still have any other questions. Thank you.

Regards,

Unowned

Edited by Unowned