I am not able to catch Darkrai even after completing my quest twice

Muskon

Hello @Muskon,

Thank you for the reply. You should only need Miracle Eye to reveal the true form of Alucard, Master of Deception, before entering the Dark Realm, which means that you one of your Pokemon will have the move anyway. If Horon did not give you a chance to catch Darkrai, then you should complete the Dark Realm once again. There are two possibilities: You will either catch Darkrai in Alucard Castle 3F as soon as you finish the quest or fight Horon to make him respawn. In the latter case, please do not select the option to reenter the Dark Realm, but rather the one that says "Let me fight your Lord again." Beat Horon without having any of your Pokemon faint and you should be able to return to Alucard Castle 3F to catch Darkrai.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

Edited by Unowned

Hello @Muskon,

Thank you for the update and sorry about the delay. We are glad that you were able to catch Darkrai. Unfortunately, you can only obtain an IV-locked Reroll for completing this quest without forfeiting at any point or battling Horon, Thief of Souls, to regain access to the Dark Realm. You can, however, complete the hard mode of the Battlefield to receive another IV-locked Reroll. Once again, we are really sorry about this situation and we hope that you will understand.

If you wish to report a different bug, please feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

4 hours ago, Muskon said:

I didn’t use it I was saving it for BabyXD or darkrai 

As previously said from Unowned, you can only obtain the IV reroll ticket for completing the quest without forfeiting at any point during the quest or battling Horon, which you did, so you are not eligible to get the IV reroll ticket.
However, you are still able to get another IV reroll ticket through succesfully beating Umbra in hard mode in the Battlefields.
The normal mode will aquire you the Gengarite Mega Stone, the hard mode the IV reroll ticket and lastly on the special mode, you get the Mega Gengar Clothes.

You can start the quest from the shrine in Unison Mountain South Summit.

Spoiler

image.png.0870f0978dd73bdcc6d8fb270fb6f1cc.png

Since everything was said and your issue has been fixed, I will lock this thread now.
If you have any issues in the future, make sure to let us know.
Have a nice day!

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic