Create differences between Silver and Gold?

Eaty

If you want reasons and arguments against it, why dont you give some in favor it? Because I dont really see some.

I cant think of a reason to make this time change at all. It would have like none impact on anything. Therefore I also wouldnt mind that tbh. But still: ?!?!

What made different Pokemon on different handheld versions cool, is that you can trade with ppl who also play the game. We already have that tho - even on a whole different level beeing an mmo. Besides that, noone really cares much about Minum and Plusle too. It makes collecting unnessesary complicated imo. Because its no extra fun to make a server transfer, trade or hunt all mons, and transfer back.

Maybe it would be cool to have different stuff on servers, but that what you suggested is weird and doest make the game more fun imo.

Splitting up legends is also a bad idea because beeing able to have all legends is cooler than just beeing able to have half of them - because some bring that up.

Edited by Bash
  • Like 5

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Just now, B0t said:

Is it possible to have each different event quest between silver and gold? if so, that would be awesome I think.

I think that may be possible. It would be double ammount of work tho, and even then - why not having both server having all quests? 😛 Then everyone can have the full fun experience.

• Like 2

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

I agree with what Bash said, it would just make the game feel a bit more tedious than it needs to be. If you really want a certain uniqueness from each server, others' suggestions here of doing server specific events or event pokemon designs exclusive to only one server would be a good start. See how players react to that then go from there if you want to expand the idea. You can have certain mounts or accessories or costumes "native" to the server like a gold and silver uniform or something.. 

• Like 4

Server exclusive spawns will definitely give a game experience closer to OG handhelds. Which mons are going to be exclusives matter a lot howerver. If for example one server gets Sableyes and the other gets Mawiles, the first server will get the new nickname of 'Staller Server'. 
Overall +1

Discord: TurboS#7968

22 minutes ago, Bash said:

If you want reasons and arguments against it, why dont you give some in favor it? Because I dont really see some.

I cant think of a reason to make this time change at all. It would have like none impact on anything. Therefore I also wouldnt mind that tbh. But still: ?!?!

What made different Pokemon on different handheld versions cool, is that you can trade with ppl who also play the game. We already have that tho - even on a whole different level beeing an mmo. Besides that, noone really cares much about Minum and Plusle too. It makes collecting unnessesary complicated imo. Because its no extra fun to make a server transfer, trade or hunt all mons, and transfer back.

Maybe it would be cool to have different stuff on servers, but that what you suggested is weird and doest make the game more fun imo.

Splitting up legends is also a bad idea because beeing able to have all legends is cooler than just beeing able to have half of them - because some bring that up.

+1, i totally agree with bash on this one.

29 minutes ago, Bash said:

you want reasons and arguments against it, why dont you give some in favor it? Because I dont really see some.

Splitting up legends is also a bad idea because beeing able to have all legends is cooler than just beeing able to have half of them - because some bring tha

I really dont agree with you . Also minun and plusle are just a example so we dont need to take the whole thing based on that. Also as eaty said you can still transfer so you can and collect all legendaries ( even if you cant catch all legendaries it just adds to the value and uniqueness of the servers ). This is a chance to make the game more competitive with server vs server tournaments etc 

Edited by hesara