Create differences between Silver and Gold?

Eaty

2 minutes ago, hesara said:

maybe then we should limit one legendary to catch. So for example only one on lugia and ho-oh can be can be caught. If even only one legendary is catchable, we should be thankful for the chance

thankfull for the chance to catch them? and make them banned in pvp? lol 

also cc price would increase for a few days as you said but that will only last until most people catch those legendaries like what is happening to haloween event right now where people are trying to buy all new coin shop items

Just now, hesara said:

also cc price would increase for a few days as you said but that will only last until most people catch those legendaries like what is happening to haloween event right now where people are trying to buy all new coin shop items

the halloween stuff has been here before, and most people already have what they wanted last year, but this time its way different lol, cc prices will even rice more then they do now tbh.

I'm not a fan of the idea, it won't make anything unique, it will just result in players being forced to switch between servers. It will also cause more players to create second accounts to switch servers with them and I thought PRO is trying to do something against even more multi-accounts.
And you can only see from the comments here what players expect, their own quests for the server. But that will just mean double the work for the staff. So we will need longer to wait to get new content and I don't see any pluses in it.
Starting the whole thing with server exclusivity, I would rather not recommend it.

Personally, I don't want to switch servers so I would be deprived of spawns. As a collector, that would be another slap in the face for me.

• Like 6

Discord: Marksman1303

alright, first, thx for sharing the idea with the community 🙂

Warning : the following will be from a prespective of a "casul" player that don't have time and/or don't want to play on more than 1 account/character...

I don't like the idea of exclusive pokemon on each server (but other change could be great). why? because the switch between server would be MANDATORY to progress in the game... (we need to complet region X dex to catch X legendary, we need Y evo data to unlock Z area, etc...)

Right now, why do ppl choose or stick to a server? because of the Community, of their guild, to play with their friend... you know, the MMO part of the game. but with this change, the game itself will tell us : "hey! want to progress? leave all your friends and guildies behind for one month! it's fun right?" and we will end up in those kind of situation :
1) "oh one of your friend/guildmate need help with something? you could easly help them by training their pokemon a bit or giving them one of the pokemon they are missing? what a shame you need that one pokemon to start a quest and won't be back before 20 days... are you having fun yet?"
2) "oh your guild is doing an in game event? too bad that 20% of your actives players are currently in the other server to hunt... let make a showdown event instead!"
3) "i really want to go catch that pokemon on the other server... oh wait... i can't... because X is trainning some of my pokemon (or you are taking care of them for X )... i guess i have to wait now..." 

"But, you don't have to transfert... you could simply buy them."
1) For some ppl, completting the Dex by yourself is the fun of the game, hunting and training your own pokemon is important to them
2) oh yes, and who would sell those pokemon? probably not those with 4 (8) accounts that can transfert 1 account every week for free right? less than 1 month ago, someone said "We know that four (more like eight) accounts are a problem for the economy." i wonder who will take advantage to that situation... 

Also, one important thing to keep in mind : who will this change hurt? who will profit from it? the new player? or the already active/old one? and who is more likely to comment here? 

In the end, having difference between the 2 servers could be a good idea, as long as the transfers between server are not mandatory and that those change add some fun to the game without hurting the community/MMO part of the game... (maybe different rotation in PVP/PVE coin shop? )
Thx again to Walross (and the rest of the team) for sharing this idea

• Like 5

i like the idea of making the servers different but some problems that could happen is 
1. people who want to complete dex for legends are going to have to hop servers multiple times
2. with the new boss rule if people move server to hunt for example it could risk bans for people who want to stay longer than a few weeks and forget that they cant do bosses on both accs
i think if there was a way to trade people through the servers without having to move over that would be amazing to do this since you dont have to keep hopping over every time something new might come. and if something like that ever happens maybe the different servers can get different form pokes that can be traded cross server, just throwing an idea out it might be impossible idk 

Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

Needing to transfer for server-exclusive stuff is very bad for one simple reason: Guilds.

Playing with your guild and friends is a very big aspect in PRO for a lot of players. Sharing your experiences, talking about the game, grinding together to seccure guild ladder, collecting mysterious tickets to unlock guild island, hunting together, doing quests together and so much more. Different content on both servers will split apart guilds immensely. Not only old/big guilds would suffer from it but new players who try to find a guild will have a bad experience as well. The cooldown of 30 days is simply too long to make this work without a too big negative impact.

I personally dont see the adventages of that suggestion, so it would be nice to hear some of the adventages you thought of with bringing differences to both servers. 

A workaround I could see working is making a server-transfer work twice instead of once per use. That way people could transfer to the other server to catch some exclusive pokemon, do a server-exclusive quest or whatever there may be and transfer back to their original server/guild, without having to wait 30 days. That would also improve cross-server trading and the interaction between both servers in general.

• Like 9

craziest pro idea wtf 😂

so all players must complete all region in both server to get a specific mone to buy a mone or farm it

and have to leave their guild to server transfer .....

and if sinnoh daily quest ask us to farm a mone in other server how we do so ? 

Edited by Calhanoglu
  • Like 1

spacer.png

🔥 ign = Midostar 🔥

🔥 discord = Midostar#2931 🔥

I am personally against the idea of having pokemon specific to the server.

Trading across the 2 different servers seems like a hassle and would be a nightmare for the more casual players.

The 24 hour time difference would be nice but other than that, i am againsts all other suggestions.

• Like 1