Create differences between Silver and Gold?

Eaty

11 hours ago, Calhanoglu said:

craziest pro idea wtf 😂

so all players must complete all region in both server to get a specific mone to buy a mone or farm it

and have to leave their guild to server transfer .....

and if sinnoh daily quest ask us to farm a mone in other server how we do so ? 

-1 yup , i dont like this idea, just keep both server normal as before is the best way

• Like 1

In my opinion, splitting the spawn of a pair of pokemon with different dex information like Minun and Plusle into two different server is so unnecessary and cost a lot for newbie to complete the Pokedex. I agreed on splitting legendary duos. 

How about differentiation in terms of maybe PVP rules for both server?, like an example, Gold are allow to use Protean Greninja while Silver can't use it because of the different meta. But sure it need to be check by the PVP council to make its compatible if a banned pokemon is safe enough.

Hnnn#5949

• Developer
19 hours ago, Bash said:

If you want reasons and arguments against it, why dont you give some in favor it? Because I dont really see some.

I cant think of a reason to make this time change at all. It would have like none impact on anything. Therefore I also wouldnt mind that tbh. But still: ?!?!

What made different Pokemon on different handheld versions cool, is that you can trade with ppl who also play the game. We already have that tho - even on a whole different level beeing an mmo. Besides that, noone really cares much about Minum and Plusle too. It makes collecting unnessesary complicated imo. Because its no extra fun to make a server transfer, trade or hunt all mons, and transfer back.

Maybe it would be cool to have different stuff on servers, but that what you suggested is weird and doest make the game more fun imo.

Splitting up legends is also a bad idea because beeing able to have all legends is cooler than just beeing able to have half of them - because some bring that up.

Of course, we can implement it in a way users also "profit" from it. I am not saying you will never ever be able to catch certain pokes on a server. We could take already implemented mechanics such as the rotated starter spawns we had before that change every month and use a reverted order on one server. This way both are hunt-able at any time but not at both servers the same time.

-1, i dont want to have to switch server just for catching something and have to come back, you guys are trying to struggle against multi account abusers, and you want to add something that will make people wanting a 2nd account minimum to get access to all features on both servers ( depends if you put like minun silver, plusle gold its fine since some players could transfer and make money with dex mons, but if that concerns legendaries and we can get for example lugia in silver, ho oh in gold it will be just annoying for a lot of players )

plus, would means also your friends will leave and come back again and again, and you will have too, its just splitting players for no reason, making them buy more cc for transfers, of course for staff point of view its a good thing.

I just see annoying consequences doing this, making beginners struggle more for dex, have to buy more cc, making people have to transfer and be in a server they dont necessary have relations in, more reasons for players to say one server or the other is more likely prefered by staff, more potential bugs.  All this for not making the game not really more interesting, i would rather like to discuss about how you want to put gen8 ingame, will PRO take another direction compared to original games, what's the plan for gen 7 pokés,  , stuff like this, which i think is the most important

New features could be a good thing, but they have to add something to the game, plus if you guys want less accounts per player, just try to create something that makes the game more interesting to play on 1 account, not the opposite

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Eaty said:

Of course, we can implement it in a way users also "profit" from it. I am not saying you will never ever be able to catch certain pokes on a server. We could take already implemented mechanics such as the rotated starter spawns we had before that change every month and use a reverted order on one server. This way both are hunt-able at any time but not at both servers the same time.

i like the idea of rotaded spawns you mentioned and also a chance for catchable legendaries like lugia,ho oh and zekron

It's not a bad idea, specifically the 12 hour difference, as for the spawns it should only be applied to some legendaries that aren't possible to catch yet like the ho-oh/lugia idea someone mentioned and maybe the gen 6 starters since they don't have fixed spawns right now, it would suck to have restricted spawns like that for a lot of poke because some quests require dex data and imagine if you had to transfer to another server just for that? Some of us have been playing on the same server for years and being forced to switch would be quite annoying.

A way to solve this issue would be to reduce the transfer cooldown, instead of 30 days make it only 15 or even a week (i don't know if frequent transfers would be a problem for the devs), we can't do bosses on both servers anyway so i don't see what's the problem of being able to transfer more frequently, but unless it's a very good pokemon like a new legendary or a favorite of mine i probably won't be switching servers just for a few dex data and this seems like it would be more of a hassle than something beneficial.

Oh, and also the economy, i saw someone mentioned this and it definitely seems like it would be a mess to deal with the rising prices of pokemons and ccs because of exclusive rarity and being forced to buy and use a cc to transfer back if you don't want to wait for the transfer cooldown, we're already seeing the slight increase in price due to the current event and i wouldn't be surprised if the price went up way more than this if this change were to be implemented, that's not good for a new player and also annoying for older players.

When i started playing years ago cc was around 200k and new players had the chance to buy one without having to save up for a long time but now it's pretty much impossible and this change would only make it worse, and let's not forget that since the multiple accounts are a problem for the economy it seems likely that you guys want to force us to play on only one account and having the income cut by such a large amount would make it very hard for players who don't spend real money to feel like it's worth buying a cc and transferring just for a few exclusives.

Edited by Quant
  • Like 1

The biggest issue here would be that players would just flood to the server with better exclusives and effectively just lead the other as "dex only". Lets say spawns work like they did in Black 2 and White 2 where one got Gible and the other Solosis, then players would just flood to get Gible. On paper it looks like an interesting change, but it would hinder some on PvP even due to some possibly being able to transfer more quickly and frequently than some. Flooding the better exclusives server would also probably not go well for server stability, and at that rate if players just choose one over the other then we may as well just have a single server. If spawn exclusives are just the less captured pokemon like Shelmet - Karrablast or Growlithe - Vulpix then the change also wont impact anything other than just adding another step to getting a full dex that players are forced to pay into other players or do themselves with a transfer option only allowed with coins or once a month. Plus, if a server ever crashes or remains unstable for an extended amount of time then pokemon exclusive to said server become practically unobtainable until the issue is resolved. Having the time change would work alright, and even having some legendary options would also work since those would be more as a preference or one time deal. I just think having different spawns amongst both would not go over well, since it just encourages players to go to the "better" server based solely on what can be found.