Create differences between Silver and Gold?

Eaty

I think this is a great idea!

You guys did an outbreak event where some pokemon only spawn on select servers awhile back and I remember players changing servers or making cross server trades, etc, to collect them. It was an fresh change and I think more similar changes would be welcome.

• Like 1
E6W75Tu.png

• 2 months later...

Hmm...

Time differences feature aside, why even switch up anything?

To be honest I believe that by doing this it would essentially create a population gap between the two servers, where as one server will become much more populated and also create a "You should play on A because it has so much better content than B server" scenarios or vise-versa. Even if you did tweak the spawns, which I see no merits in btw, it would still populate one server more than the other just for "better" spawns alone. Where as now it is pretty much well balanced and people just tend to switch server for essentially things like i.e trades or guilds. I'm not against the idea, but its either go big or leave it as is. Doing it half-baked would only yield unintended issues between the two servers, which in term could split PRO's community in two and create rifts between the two servers.

• Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png