Late intro

Hi guys maybe some of you already know me I had health issues earlier and had to leave due to major surgeries I had to go on.

Well currently I'm all good took me 3 months to be all set but now I'm already doing good. 

Actually I joined the game back this October starting with a new account Immalaugh cz I donated my previous account 'Iampvp' to my guild as I had very less hope but anyways just started back haven't even started ranked matches so can't say I'm already enjoying but surely in some time I will do that playing randoms for now and flame "Flap" for trash sets + giving me 3+ mons weak to rocks but no defog xD.

Hope a good environment again and meet ya guys in ranked pvp

14 hours ago, Immalaugh said:

Hi guys maybe some of you already know me I had health issues earlier and had to leave due to major surgeries I had to go on.

Well currently I'm all good took me 3 months to be all set but now I'm already doing good. 

Actually I joined the game back this October starting with a new account Immalaugh cz I donated my previous account 'Iampvp' to my guild as I had very less hope but anyways just started back haven't even started ranked matches so can't say I'm already enjoying but surely in some time I will do that playing randoms for now and flame "Flap" for trash sets + giving me 3+ mons weak to rocks but no defog xD.

Hope a good environment again and meet ya guys in ranked pvp

Hey there. I recognize your Iampvp alias. Sorry to hear about your health issues. It couldn't have been easy at all with the major surgeries as well. It's good to read that you're recovering well. Just take things in their stride and keep getting better. 

That said you're always welcome to come back to PRO and you know, just have fun here and chill. You're most welcome to message me anytime about literally anything. (That's how boring I am lol)

Regards.

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...