Sold. Waiting for mod to force trade

86adrian86

I start

• Like 1

Mninja.gif.7fbd4ee25bc088f746cfe4d34909ae4e.gif

"Whatever you loseyou'll find it again.

But what you throw away you'll never get back. 

“When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt.

But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow…

And how you grow is up to you.”

🔥🔥

@Mourad hi there, in aprox 20 -30 min when auction ends, admin will force trade. as i have made an error in previous auction im currently trade banned, sorry for inconvenience, admin might as u to log out, im unsure if will or if you are offline please check your box if few hours

thank you for your bid bro!!

Hi Adrian,

It's okey bro they can force the trade whenever they want, i have no problem on that.

@Hawluchaa could you please assist!

• Like 1

Mninja.gif.7fbd4ee25bc088f746cfe4d34909ae4e.gif

"Whatever you loseyou'll find it again.

But what you throw away you'll never get back. 

“When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt.

But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow…

And how you grow is up to you.”

🔥🔥

• 86adrian86 changed the title to Sold. Waiting for mod to force trade

Hello,

The trade has been forced to Mourad and the money placed on 86Adrian86 account. I am now locking this thread. 

Sincerely,
Polteageist

• Like 1

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance