Event Forms Visual and Audio Effects

Sk8trgod618

Hello. I'm wondering if someone on the art team might be able to find the time to spice up event forms by making them all more like Xmas forms. Xmas forms when encountered in battle play the same audio as finding a shiny, then instead of shiny stars it shows xmas snowfall. (sidenote,: the shiny golden S next top pokemon's name could optionally be a thing for each event, like a green C for christmas. Red H for Halloween. Blue S for summer. Purple V for Vday poke. Pinkan Poke could have a Pink P. etc.

My main suggestion would be for the rest of the events forms to have entry visuals and audio to fit the themes.

For example:

Halloween Pokemon could show some bats flying away from the Pokemon, and we could hear bat squeeks.

Valentines (i like this idea a lot) Forms could show some hearts growing and popping like shiny star visuals, but hearts that make a bubbly popping noise.

Takes more brainstorming to come up with an idea for the Summer Visuals and audio, but I came to the conclusion that it would be hilarious if Summer Theme Pokemon Visual Effect was the Pokemon kicking a beach ball at trainer's face, making beach ball bouncing noise as the poke kicks it ,and as it hits your face. lmao

Maybe Easter Theme visual could be a large egg rocking back and forth making pokeball rocking noise, then make egg crack noise as it reveals the pokemon. (this one would probably be more complex to code since the egg would visually hide the pokemon until the hatch effect visual completes. But it could probably be visually coded the same way a pokeball makes a pokemon disappear and reappear when pokeball breaks open.)

Pinkan Pokemon could just change the color of the usual shiny stars visual effect into a pink stars visual effect.

No idea what audio or visual would be good for Star Wars theme poke. Maybe Lightsaber Noise or Lasers shooting away from the pokemon. lol.

These would all take a bit of work, but I feel it would add some spice to the other event forms. As things are, xmas event forms and shinies are the only ones that play visual and audio event form effects, I think it would be amazing if we could spread the love to the forms from other events, eventually, too!

Feel free to share your thoughts!

Thanks for reading! ♥

Edited by sk8trgod618
  • Like 1

+1 for this, especially for the indicator next to Pokemon's name, if not send out animation, then at least give us that~

But of course, also having varied send out animation would be great alongside the name indicator.

Edited by Starlight

• Developer

Generally something I don't mind but I don't really have the time and motivation to add it at the moment.

My to-do list right now is the client layering, reconnect and account merging.

Once that is done I might come back at it.