Closed and will reopen again later

@Igordhossegor @Gio,

Your trades have been forced. Please confirm that the pokemon are in your pc and the money has been removed from your accounts. 

Sincerely,
Polteageist

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance

41 minutes ago, Polteageist said:

@Igordhossegor @Gio,

Your trades have been forced. Please confirm that the pokemon are in your pc and the money has been removed from your accounts. 

Sincerely,
Polteageist

I confirm that all is fine on my side : the 2 poke are on my account and the cash removed. Thanks for your action.

On 11/13/2021 at 10:20 PM, sakasi said:

Start camerupt

The Camerupt is now in your pc and the 1.8 million removed I apologize for the delay in forcing this trade.

Regards,
Polteageist

• Like 1

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance

On 11/28/2021 at 6:22 PM, Patino said:

start 1m6 for Arcanine Sassy !

I have gone ahead and forced transfer this pokemon to your account. I have deducted the 1.600.000 as bidded. Please check and verify the pokemon is now in your posession.

• Checked/Done 1

Untitled (2).png