Alola forms, when and where?

Nobodycj88

Hello players!

As a new player im struggling with a few things but since Alola forms seem to be time gated i will stick to that question.

The diffrent Alola forms can from what i understand be caught during diffrent events and outbreaks, and after searching for a while

on google, wiki and here on the forum i dont feel any smarter at all.

Vulpix-Alola was only huntable during the summer event from what im told and since i didnt know that im wondering what else i dont know.

What id like is some sort of list of the available Alola forms and when/where they are huntable so i dont feel like im missing out.

Sorry if this question is already out there im having a bit of trouble navigating here and id also like to apologize for my english since this isnt my first language.

I'd appreciate any help i can get on this matter.

Thank you

spacer.png

Discord: NobodyCJ#7671

IGN: Nobodycj88

When is generally during events, or during certain spawns on guild island, it has a rotational spawnset, during Trick Room spawn you can get alolan marowak, and alolan exeggutor. Other forms are usually obtained from events, such as alolan vulpix was during the Xmas event, along with others, during other events.

Where just depends, as i previously said, guild island, is good for a few, alo vulpix is also there during hail spawn i think, if that's one, and otherwise just any event map. In the future i feel like there'll be a more permanent spawn for these lot, to make them easier to obtain, but for now it's just those

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

alolan form mostly spawn on event map or on outbreak, for me the best way to check it by following all chat ingame for current spawn, or check in reborn bot by typing

^s (muk alolan)/(vulpix alolan)/others

that way you can make more friend and compete in hunting tho

goodluck

Thank you both for your response so far!
Im keeping this subject open tho if there is anyone that knows dates etc for the diffrent spawns

and got a few pinned down a little more exact 🙂

spacer.png

Discord: NobodyCJ#7671

IGN: Nobodycj88