PRO Tour S2

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hello champs! Are you thirsty for competitive play, willing to learn newer or older generation metagames, or perhaps just want to have a fun time? Well, join the PRO Tour!

Welcome to the multi-generation tournament. Taking inspiration from the Smogon tour, this will be a bo3 monthly tournament. The metagame for the tournament will be decided by the participants for each match, with the current formats being BW, ORAS, SM, SS OU. The first pick will be decided by a coin flip, alternating picks.

There will be a sign up fee of 100k and all sign up fees will be used for the prize pool. We will also add an extra 1m to the prize pool. The prizes will be divided as follows:

1st: 55% of the prize pool + One reroll ticket

2nd: 30% of the prize pool + One nature reroll ticket

3rd: 15% of the prize pool

Once the brackets are made, each participant will have 5 days to schedule and do their match. If no effort has been made to schedule by the end of the 5 days, the match will be decided by a coin flip.

We're trying to get 32 people this time, so sign up while you can here:

PRO Tour Discord -

and head to the #sign-up channel.

Please do not sign up if you cannot commit any time. No toxicity or you will be instantly kicked.

Also, even if you don't feel like participating, feel free to join and spectate anyways.

F.A.Q

Q: Will this be a Silver or Gold tournament?

A: You can join regardless of your server. I will collect the fees in Silver, and Kboww in Gold.

Q: I've played 1 match with my opponent and won. We couldn't schedule after that and ran out of time to battle. What happens?

A: A coin flip will decide who moves on to the next round. One for each match, considering effort in scheduling of course.

Hosted by:

Kboww#3809

Raika#4020

Edited by Raika
  • Like 3

• Raika changed the title to PRO Tour S2