(Excavations) Draconic Site Tyrunt.

Sk8trgod618

Hello. I have a suggestion to add Tyrunt to Draconic Excavation Site. Tyrunt is a dragon, so it would fit the theme.

Honestly, I feel starved of Tyrunt. Not only does it cost like 350+ AP to buy a Jaw Fossil, but Mirage Island Cave has Tyrunt Day only and Tier 9. Very hard to hunt, if you can even get to mirage island!

I checked for mirage island on all 4 of my characters for 8 days in a row and still no mirage, so unlucky! 32/12 lol.

Additionally, it might be cool for Cranidos to be added to Mineral site or something, but I mainly just wish Tyrunt wasn't so exclusive.

My two cents here,

The first cent, goes into telling you that you should probably have rather made a post in here instead: 

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/175066-spawn-suggestions-feedback-changes-2021/

My second cent goes into saying -1. Personally, I find that it's good have some pokes remain rarer, keeps mild stability in the market when it comes to these things, adding one fossil with another spawn would result in having a price discrepancy for stuff like purchasing the fossils, as there would be an easier location to get them. All fossils come from either a boss reward, purchasing them, or just from mirage island. The only change in proposition I would consider remaining in balance would be a mirage island chanced % elevation, just to make it slightly easier to get there in the first place.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif