31 HP FORGOT SUICUNE

Cauam

Hello today I had a problem with rerol my suicune came to 31 Hp on the first try of the double rerol but my cell phone out of the game before i confirmed i wanted to know if there is any way to solve this by checking the rerol history of my account because it was the first time and i used 9x double rerol

Hi there @cauam.

Upon looking at your reroll history there was no iv set that had an IV value of 31 for the Health point. Is it possible that you kept rerolling after encountering the crash ?

Looking forward to your answer. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

34 minutes ago, Midsommar said:

Hi there @cauam.

Upon looking at your reroll history there was no iv set that had an IV value of 31 for the Health point. Is it possible that you kept rerolling after encountering the crash ?

Looking forward to your answer. 

Hi I couldn't save because it crashed, answering your question I couldn't roll anymore so much so I used 9x Rerol Double to see if it came again so I didn't come here

It was on the first rerol that I used 31 HP points, I used 9 Rerol Ivs (Double) on the first one it crashed 31 HP, if you can check past 18 Rerol's you will see 31 HP stat, I ask you to please check 18 ivs Rerol'S Past

2 hours ago, cauam said:

It was on the first rerol that I used 31 HP points, I used 9 Rerol Ivs (Double) on the first one it crashed 31 HP, if you can check past 18 Rerol's you will see 31 HP stat, I ask you to please check 18 ivs Rerol'S Past

Unfortunately there's a limit to which we can see your past rerolls. Considering this, it is impossible for us to see beyond your rerolls to reach the iv's from the first reroll that you had. Without any sufficient proof there is nothing we can do to further your case. In the future if such situation arrives, you should use the option to see your last 3 rerolls using the NPC that rerolls directly after the crash. This way you would have least gotten the desired iv's, even if it cost you 50k. 

It's an unfortunate situation and I'm sorry that we can't be of more help. Seeing as there is nothing more that can be done here this thread shall be locked. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.