Please, forbid the beg

Citizenpete

Hi,

Like many players, we meet beggers every day.

They don't say hello, they don't say please, they just ask something to be given. And most of the time they're not afraid to ask even 50k, or pvp pokes.

More than that, i'm in helpchat, almost every day to help (staff don't come there for a reason that I ignore), and beggers there are also a problem.

So begging in helpchat is reportable, because it's fitting with trade chat.

But begging someone in pm is allowed?

That is non-cense. It's boring, and a experienced player don't do that.

When you enter Vermillion pokecenter, it's all the time the beg reunion. You get many pm.

So I would like begging to be prohibited everywhere. Any player can click on "close", or any player can report that, and makes the player walk the line, or leave the game. Technically the game don't need beggers to run. The game need people who like to grind.

I'm asking you Walross to make that happen. You don't play the game so much, but I assure you it's a deep problem. In my guild, every day people complain about that.

Thanks in advance

ps : any people , be free to add anything, or to bump, to make staff understand this problem

Edited by CitizenPete
  • Like 1

Then, I'll do my best to fill the report section with all begging i have.

Don't worry, I'll report them all, for harassment, or trying to scam.

If half players do it, the report section will be flooded, and you might want to keep the moderator app opened, cause you would need more mods to handle it.

Edited by CitizenPete

The "begging in Vermi" is more a meme nowadays than it is a problem, the begging has definitely died down alot and the one or two we see are just new players who do not know what they should do. Reporting them and getting them punished is not gonna help the longevity of the game 🤷‍♂️

NABFINAL.gif.c9515b1a0e3cab7447d68b179fdfed87.gif

42 minutes ago, CitizenPete said:

Then, I'll do my best to fill the report section with all begging i have.

Don't worry, I'll report them all, for harassment, or trying to scam.

If half players do it, the report section will be flooded, and you might want to keep the moderator app opened, cause you would need more mods to handle it.

You know that if you are gonna spam the reports section that it's gonna get YOU consequences right? It's way easier and faster to just ignore a player who is begging you, if half of the players do that, eventually they will stop begging.

Also, like @Norex already said; this has already been denied, nothing you can do about it.

But like I already said, ignoring a person is just 2 clicks away.

Have a blessing day.