Story service question

Isildurr2x

Hi, is it against PRO rules to purchase story service from another player? Giving them my account information and then they complete the regions for money and then giving the account back to me? Is any of that against PRO rules? 

I've seen someone get banned for this for whatever reason, and still see story service advertised so just want to make sure. 

On 11/11/2021 at 9:16 PM, isildurr2x said:

Hi, is it against PRO rules to purchase story service from another player? Giving them my account information and then they complete the regions for money and then giving the account back to me? Is any of that against PRO rules? 

I've seen someone get banned for this for whatever reason, and still see story service advertised so just want to make sure. 

Hi, @isildurr2x

Purchasing story service is not prohibited in PRO.

However, the trade must be done within the game, any kind of RMT could result in a ban.

Keep in mind that depending on the player's actions who offers you the story service, your account could lead to a ban, so I recommend you to find a player who is trustworthy.

If you have any other questions regarding the story service, don't hesitate to ask.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love