why tech scizor with curse banned in pvp but mega not?

Rhev

From what I know its because of the original games pretty much. I am unsure of the exact details but a rough explanation is that you are only able to get curse on Scizor in the orginal games when trading it to another 'generation-game' and if you do that the Scizor would always have its hidden ability Light Metal.

So its not for the purpose of balancing but to be closer to the original games I guess.

Edited by Norex
  • Like 1

Not unreasonable, it follows the originals, H.A with curse is allowed, without H.A it's illegal. It's more logical if anything.

And besides, more often than not, the scizor you'd end up using won't be H.A anyways, so won't be curse, it's just harder to get H.A for it

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

1 hour ago, g3n3r4l said:

Not unreasonable, it follows the originals, H.A with curse is allowed, without H.A it's illegal. It's more logical if anything.

And besides, more often than not, the scizor you'd end up using won't be H.A anyways, so won't be curse, it's just harder to get H.A for it

i didnt understand, cauz of my english i think 🙂

mega scizor is tech, so a ha scizor turns into mega, becomes tech scizor even with more atk n def stats and can use curse..