OU/UU and AG Random/LC Random rotations?

Eaty

OU/UU and AG Random/LC Random rotations?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Should we rotate OU to UU and AG Random to LC Random for one month every three or four months?

• Definitely every three months
    • Definitely every four months
    • I am not a fan cause I don't want to buy/hunt UU Pokemon
    • Definitely not, both sound horrible

I believe it would be most appropriate for a UU season to be much shorter than a month; it would be more like a PvP event, somewhere between an hour and an extended 4 day weekend. This would require interrupting the current season, and resuming it afterwards.

I assume some players will simply skip UU seasons, or play minimally per guild requirements. And would otherwise leave the game for a month. On the other hand having a shorter window of time promotes a more vibrant ranked queue.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I like the idea of UU instead of OU once per 3 or 4 months. Voted for 3, both options sounds fine!

IMO LC (or Monotype, colortype, .... any other weird tiers) instead of any other isn't a good option. It could be either avaliable for a short term- like a weekly cup inside the main line (OU/UU) with it's own ladder and somehow unique rewards (maybe LC-based clothes/mounts + PvP coins for top25 - maybe 1/6 of main ladder?). 2nd fine option would be to keep it running all the time, or just in some months next to main OU/UU line, with similar working ladder. Don't force to play only LC for a full month. I'm afraid more ppl would resign, since not many going to train proper mons for it.

Speaking more about LC, another intresting option would be to let you use our trained 100s for it, with a temporary lvl-down and evolution-down option. Need to think about solving movesets problem, but if you like the idea we would definitly figure something out.

Edited by Luohan

discord: luohan#1745