Help me quest pls

Kresx

Bro did you meet the keldeo in the in the Wastelands? If no, then meet him in the Wastelands you can find him in the South direction after talk to Keldeo kill the Pokemon: Garchomp, Tyranitar, Typhlosion, Zangoose, Flygon, Metagross, Absol. After killing these pokemon you need to talk Noctowl in the south east after the bridge go right side and talk Noctowl there. Then Go right side where you killed the Metagross and Kill the trainers there (They are too much Strong you need the Mega Banette to kill those Trainers) after killing them take some pokemon in your team with certain weight:

1 Pokemon with weight: 100kg - 199kg [Recommended - Goodra or Kingdra (Any Level)]

1 Pokemon with weight: 200kg - 299kg [Recommended - Gyarados (Any Level)] 

1 Pokemon with weight: 300kg+ [Recommended - Snorlax (Any Level)] 

You can take any pokemon if you don't have any of them but don't forget to take the right weight pokemon (It can be trash, epic, any level) They won't take your pokemon. After clearing those trainers put these pokemon in the given place as follows:

3.png.05642d17197864dca1ec0fffce3049ca.png 4.png.0653125c6c04ddbf2b8666965e706e19.png

5.png.848bf33a15196590ecbaf01010d43695.png

Okay so after completing this part feel free to tell me here I'll be here to help you out of this quest.

Also if you are already done with this part so let me know till which part are done with....

Good Luck!!!

Edited by Frylock

18 minutes ago, Frylock said:

Bro did you meet the keldeo in the in the Wastelands? If no, then meet him in the Wastelands you can find him in the South direction after talk to Keldeo kill the Pokemon: Garchomp, Tyranitar, Typhlosion, Zangoose, Flygon, Metagross, Absol. After killing these pokemon you need to talk Noctowl in the south east after the bridge go right side and talk Noctowl there. Then Go right side where you killed the Metagross and Kill the trainers there (They are too much Strong you need the Mega Banette to kill those Trainers) after killing them take some pokemon in your team with certain weight:

1 Pokemon with weight: 100kg - 199kg [Recommended - Goodra or Kingdra (Any Level)]

1 Pokemon with weight: 200kg - 299kg [Recommended - Gyarados (Any Level)] 

1 Pokemon with weight: 300kg+ [Recommended - Snorlax (Any Level)] 

You can take any pokemon if you don't have any of them but don't forget to take the right weight pokemon (It can be trash, epic, any level) They won't take your pokemon. After clearing those trainers put these pokemon in the given place as follows:

3.png.05642d17197864dca1ec0fffce3049ca.png 4.png.0653125c6c04ddbf2b8666965e706e19.png

5.png.848bf33a15196590ecbaf01010d43695.png

Okay so after completing this part feel free to tell me here I'll be here to help you out of this quest.

Also if you are already done with this part so let me know till which part are done with....

Good Luck!!!

I have completed all the above quests and here I have found all 3 random points and battle won Forest Master.

hình ảnh_2021-11-26_153906.png

Kresx_resized.gif

Discord: Kresx#4270

25 minutes ago, Frylock said:

Okay so that means you already found the three leavers and won the battle from the Forest Master now I think you should log out then login back then talk to those guards who are not letting you go

But the security still wouldn't let me through and I've been stuck here for a week 😞

hình ảnh_2021-11-26_161552.png

Kresx_resized.gif

1 hour ago, Norex said:

Did you talk to the Golem after defeating the Mega-Charizard-X boss and clicked the rock in the Wailord after defeating the boss in there?

Yes. I have done enough without missing any steps.

Kresx_resized.gif

Hi there @Kresx. Sincerest apologies for the delay

After taking a deeper look into your variables it looks like you didn't entirely complete the water dungeon portion. This could be due to the fact that you might have not picked up the Gem in the Wailord mouth as indicated by Norex response. Can you make sure that you actually interacted with it and completed every step in that area ? 

Looking forward to your answer. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support • Report Center • Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

1 hour ago, Midsommar said:

Hi there @Kresx. Sincerest apologies for the delay

After taking a deeper look into your variables it looks like you didn't entirely complete the water dungeon portion. This could be due to the fact that you might have not picked up the Gem in the Wailord mouth as indicated by Norex response. Can you make sure that you actually interacted with it and completed every step in that area ? 

Looking forward to your answer. 

Thank you Staff, I also caught Keldeo. Maybe it's because I missed it while doing the quest. Thanks

Kresx_resized.gif