Selling everything I have for these Pokemon

Sirchancelot

Hey guys I'm selling my shinies and my various PvP pokes slowly to get the Pokemon listed below.
Paying well (and even possibly donating for CC) for these pokemon. You can post yours here or DM me your poke with a price and we'll talk. 
Thanks and have a nice day 🙂

Ribombee: Hp Fire, 30spd, 20+IVs, Timid, Shield Dust. 

Rotom-Wash: 25+spdef, 20+ IVs, Calm.

Gyarados: Godly 27+IVs, Adamant, Intimidate. 

Medicham: 31atk, 20+IVs, Adamant.

Edited by SirChancelot
Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

21 minutes ago, SirChancelot said:

Ribombee: Hp Fire, 31spd, 20+IVs, Timid, Shield Dust. 

I guess you are looking for a 30 IVs in Speed, not 31. 🙂 
znUtEzp.png.485036974dec50b90587605a1f745a1f.png

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

13 minutes ago, Qeight said:

I guess you are looking for a 30 IVs in Speed, not 31. 🙂 
znUtEzp.png.485036974dec50b90587605a1f745a1f.png

Thanks, You Da real MVP

Edited by SirChancelot
Da real mvp
Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

• 2 months later...