I lost my iv rr

Lyn1311

Hi, i want report this

so before server crash i make deal with some1 to sell my iv reroll and 2 nature reroll. and today after server fixed, when we meet to finish the deal, i cant find my iv reroll but my 2 nature reroll still there. as i can remember, i never use it or sell it (iam really sure about this) and i cant find it in my box as well. is there anyway to figure this out? i can let it go if its leppa berry, but its hard to let reroll gone. Thnx much

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there @Lyn1311. Apologies for the delayed response. 

Upon looking into your case it looks like you sold a reroll ticket on the 12/14/2021 to the user Sale01. This was a few days prior to you making this thread, making it the most plausible option as items do not disappear out of thin air. The only case where this would have happened is if you were in a boss battle and gained a reroll ticket only to experience the crash shortly. Even in these cases is nothing we can do. 

You also did not reroll any pokemons recently nor did the item was being hold by a pokemon. I'm afraid that unless you have sufficient proof that you did have a reroll and that is disappeared there's not much we can do. 

Have a nice day. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

Well, as i can remember i have like 4 rr... i sold 2, after that someone from my guild booking for 1 iv rr.. i keep 1 iv rr and sell the other 1... we having hard time to meet because time diff, like 2 or 3 day after agreement we can meet. I remember corectly i keep 1 iv and 1 nature in my bag, i believe i ddnt sell nor use it. But well i ddnt expect to lose it so icant show any proof.

Well look like theres nothing we cant do about it, so its fine xD. But thnx much for response, really apreciate it

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg