sold

Midostar

START OFFER = 1M

MIN BID = 250K

NO INSTA 

AUCTION ENDS 72 HOURS AFTER BID

image.png.0f680318331161e5ce0025d68a84d9c8.png

other methode payement=

IV RRs count = 700k

Nature RRs = 350k

CCs = 400k

Edited by algeri
auction end

spacer.png

🔥 ign = Midostar 🔥

🔥 discord = Midostar#2931 🔥

• Midostar changed the title to sold

Hello @algeri,

I have reversed the sale as the last bid was received after the auction was already over.  The proper winner is @Supermann you have had the money removed from your account and the axew placed. @AJITH1778, Your money has been returned to you. 

Regards,
Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist
  • Like 1

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance

9 minutes ago, Polteageist said:

Hello @algeri,

I have reversed the sale as the last bid was received after the auction was already over.  The proper winner is @Supermann you have had the money removed from your account and the axew placed. @AJITH1778, Your money has been returned to you. 

Regards,
Polteageist

i was speaking with ajith1778 before the auction end he added me as freind i was speaking with him after he bid 1m250k i din't see that bcz i was afk
you have to verify my time chat pls

spacer.png

🔥 ign = Midostar 🔥

🔥 discord = Midostar#2931 🔥

I have now locked this thread as the auction is complete. 

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance