Making IVs VISIBLE

Beastroyer

Hello,

since IVs is the most random stats in game it would be really helpful to make them visible in wild pokemons fights. 

this will help  a lot the players while hunting pokemons.

also will lower the pc storage problem and the delete process.

plus you can make  it as a tool in shop for some money.

maybe there is more of it, hope u will consider my suggestion. peace ^^

-1 its the whole thing about pokemon games,catching pokemon based on your luck and train them.Having making ivs visible will reduce the money used to buy pokeballs which would affect the economy heavily.Also all poke pokemon encounters are RNG so it should be as it is since if not the game would be too easy.I mean for example you were waling across a patch of grass,encounter a wild riolu,but since you dont have time you just run away from it.But if its ivs are visible and if you see its an epic poke you would catch it at that moment.If this kind of thing happened repeatedly,it would destroy the economy since many people would find epic pokes easily without a sweat.

about money plus the device in shop you can put in game a measure balls counter 'like repels drop each step' this drop each encounter when activated.

purchase of measure balls in game.

about lucky epic encounter, you never ready, bad nature means worst that a normal 1 .will kept rotten in pc. 

@hesara , there is a lot of 'if' in your claim that the RNG nothing changed. every idea has its ups and downs and you try to make the best of it. people also will catch a rattata if they saw her ivs are good which normally nobody does. as mentioned above the usage is not free , "smart" people whom throw 50-100 pokeballs at full hp rare spawn will always be there, its weird to count on an alike factor to make the economy better. and also 1 time purchase items in game wont make it any better. membership generate way too much money you can not count on it either, trade between players same. you make focus sashes 1 time usage, they wont use them unless they gain more. what about people that are not into cosmetics. travels to generate more money, like travel to jhoto to get 25k from bcc & do some bosses there.   all i see is that you count on kids to make economy better. i can not apply my opinion on others but still only people with too much money will buy trivial things while others will keep it to essentials.

am mainly a hunter, a bike a lapras mount, 600k feeling super rich, i buy pokeballs catch usable mon train it i found myself with more money 630k. not talking about selling.

there is two ways to extract money from other: exploit there lack of time or there laziness .

i tend to ruin everything ^^ , i said too much there guess needed to talk, well that '-1. bad' triggered me . be nicer to others in replies.  peace ^^