Pokemon league suggestion

Bash

Yes  

12 members have voted

1. 1. good?

• Better than summer tour
    • Not better than summer tour

1 hour ago, Eaty said:

So it'd be like the football group stage matches with a ladder at the end?

A league. Like Bundesliga, League A, Premier League or whatever.
If thats a group stage with a ladder at the end, yes.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

i kind of

feel like only the experienced players have a chance to win this league then with new/medium players losing interest soon.With this,many elite pvpers will have a chance to get extra rewards other than pvp coins so i prefer a quest where everyone has a fair chance to win even if that quest is hard.I mean most of the time we can win solo quests with trash lvl 100s.

1 hour ago, hesara said:

i kind of

feel like only the experienced players have a chance to win this league then with new/medium players losing interest soon.With this,many elite pvpers will have a chance to get extra rewards other than pvp coins so i prefer a quest where everyone has a fair chance to win even if that quest is hard.I mean most of the time we can win solo quests with trash lvl 100s.

I think you dont understand what this is about.
Its about that I think its better to have a league system instead of a tournament system in the summer tour. This is no quest.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L