★ Necromancers ★ New Guild - Looking for members!

Scara

1371889504_GuildLogo.png.af784df5923eb87e78feb2f589def309.png

2041045475_Aboutusv2.png.1cebd2ee46971c9fa3e40a389b02bc09.png

Necromancers are a guild located on the Gold server that doesn't specialize in any particular field, but are however more of a PvE-oriented guild.

This guild is fairly new and it was created by two competent Contributors that each excels in different fields.

So we can ensure that you get the support you need, access to guidance, and all while making it a fun and enjoyable guild for everyone.

Feel free to join us on our journey in building a friendly, supportive, safe, and fun guild on PRO!

The artwork and the guild itself are based on the Manga Solo Leveling.

Haven't read Solo Leveling yet?

Then you are sadly missing out on a great action, adventure, and fantasy packed story.

1936092972_Requirementsv2.png.428c94fba25956ddd95754ee0972009d.png

As a guild, we do have to set some requirements. But do not take them as barriers that prevent you from applying!

Even if you feel like you are not fulfilling some or all of the mandatory or optional requirements, we may still accept you!

Mandatory requirements:

(These are mandatory requirements that we want to see in all our applicants)

• Communicate in English on a basic level*

• Completed the Kanto Region**

• Be at least 16 years old**

• Have a Discord account and be fairly active on Discord from time to time

*Preferably Intermediate level or above, but exceptions can be made

**Exceptions can be made

Optional requirements:

(These are the non-mandatory requirements that we wish to see in all our applicants)

• Someone who can take jokes and isn't a snowflake

• Is active on PRO and have a fair understanding of the game

• Wants to participate and engage in and with the guild

• Supportive, motivated, cheerful, and helpful

Application.png.c0cdd95dd2b94986fc07852e16a71134.png

Below you will find the application format that you should be following when posting your application.

Keep in mind that we may decline your application if it deviates too far from the application format below.

How do I join the guild?

Copy the application template below, fill it out, then post it below.

How will I know if I got accepted or not?

If you get accepted, we will reply to your application below and PM you for further instructions.

My application hasn't been answered yet, help!

If it has been more than 2 days, you can bump your application or PM one of the co-owners for further assistance.

Application Template:

• IGN (In-Game Name):

• Your age:

• What type of player are you?

• Have you completed the Kanto region? (Yes/No)

• Do you use Discord frequently and have it installed?

• Why do you want to join this guild?

• What is your favorite Pokémon?

An example of Application:

Spoiler

• IGN (In-Game Name): Scara

• Your age: 17+

• What type of player are you

I'm a PvE type of player who loves hunting pokemons and collecting Decorative items. 

• Have you completed the Kanto region? (Yes/No)

Yes I have completed Kanto as well as other regions.  

• Do you use Discord frequently and have it installed?

Yes I use Discord daily to talk and play games with my friends. 

• Why do you want to join this guild?

Because it seems like an interesting guild and seeing that it is fairly new, I want to help shape the direction and witness how the community around it develops over time.

• What is your favorite Pokémon?

Shiny Umbreon!!!!!!!!!!!

1173253656_GuildMembers.png.81e2c698d5ca9dd77f67ebc7e7b1b853.png

378981480_GuildMasterv4.png.fb3d01097c574be95a11aec1a6d643d1.png

The Guild Master of Necromancers, one of the co-owners, leader of the guild, and the Discord server owner.

1826890217_Scara-MSw4LDAsMywxNDA5LDE2MjMsODIz.png.889ab7f2a9621d73686064e146fc0305.png Scara @Scara

358696422_Vice-GuildMaster.png.6bfca0207e9711f5994e4eb69e0b088a.png

The Vice-Guild Master of Necromancers, one of the co-owners, and a guild officer.

1805700033_Electrocute4u-MCwxMiwyNiw0LDE2MzgsMTY0NCw4MjM.png.2fce4670654d3d09ca802ab14a15862b.png Electrocute4u - @Electrocute4u

263625000_GuildOfficiersv1.png.c2724420a6236a95684037f9adf47ea2.png

They are in charge of recruiting and promoting new initiates that join the guild.

Once a member has been promoted, they will appear here.

Members.png.bfe1c019bb5f69a15066334b83260213.png

These are the core members of the guild, they make up the guild in its entirety.

Currently looking for new members to fill these empty spots!

898340924_SpecialCredit.png.283da3d91496e881e9c8a94c6278bbcf.png

A special thanks to @Electrocute4u for the amazing guild artwork and for creating this entire guild post.

Edited by Scara
Changed up stuff a bit
  • Like 2

• IGN (In-Game Name): s2k

• Your age: 21

• Have you completed the Kanto region? (Yes/No) No

• Do you use Discord frequently and have it installed? Yes, im active on discord and look forward to meeting new friends to enjoy the game together!

• Do you consider yourself a mature person and why? Yes, and because im responsible and i have been through things i shouldn't need to explain.

• Describe your personality: reserved, observant, critical

• Why do you want to join this guild? im looking for a small community to enjoy the game with 

• What do you want to achieve by joining this guild? make a few friends, possibly trading partners, and enjoy the 15%XP boost together 😄

• Do you know anyone in the guild prior to your application No, not other than Scara who replied to my looking for guild post 😄

4 hours ago, S2k said:

• IGN (In-Game Name): s2k

• Your age: 21

• Have you completed the Kanto region? (Yes/No) No

• Do you use Discord frequently and have it installed? Yes, im active on discord and look forward to meeting new friends to enjoy the game together!

• Do you consider yourself a mature person and why? Yes, and because im responsible and i have been through things i shouldn't need to explain.

• Describe your personality: reserved, observant, critical

• Why do you want to join this guild? im looking for a small community to enjoy the game with 

• What do you want to achieve by joining this guild? make a few friends, possibly trading partners, and enjoy the 15%XP boost together 😄

• Do you know anyone in the guild prior to your application No, not other than Scara who replied to my looking for guild post 😄

Hey @S2k, first and foremost thank you for your application!

After carefully reviewing it, we have decided to Accept you into Necromancers!

I will send you a message on the forums shortly to start your initiate process.

• Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

• IGN (In-Game Name) Fatethecircle

• Have you completed the Kanto region? (Yes/No) Yes

• Do you use Discord frequently and have it installe                                                                                       Yes, im active on discord and look forward to meeting new friends to enjoy the game together!

• What do you want to achieve by joining this guild? make a few friends, possibly trading partners, and enjoy the 15%XP boost together!

• Do you know anyone in the guild prior to your application No, not other than Scara who replied to my looking for guild post

Edited by FateTheCircle

4 hours ago, FateTheCircle said:

• IGN (In-Game Name) Fatethecircle

• Have you completed the Kanto region? (Yes/No) Yes

• Do you use Discord frequently and have it installe                                                                                       Yes, im active on discord and look forward to meeting new friends to enjoy the game together!

• What do you want to achieve by joining this guild? make a few friends, possibly trading partners, and enjoy the 15%XP boost together!

• Do you know anyone in the guild prior to your application No, not other than Scara who replied to my looking for guild post

Hey @FateTheCircle, thank you for showing interest in our Guild.

After reviewing your application, we decided to accept you into the guild.

I will contact you shortly in PMs to get you started.

• Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png