Drop release fees from 200 pokedollar to 100 ? over a long hunt its getting costly

Q25

hello at the start i felt that 200 pokedollars for releasing a poke is not big and is acceptable price, but after hunting for hours i realized that i actually lost 20-25k pokedollars within some hours just by releasing xD is approximatly 100+pokes. and when you go to hunt you mostly get 4-5 pages of pokes usually. depends on how rare the poke is. wouldnt it be better to drop the price to 50 or if thats too low 100 pokedollar ? since over the time it is adding up and suddenly you will lose 100k by only releasing pokes. i stopped for now releasing pokes since i realized its getting costly in a long period of hunting time. i remember days where i just hunted for 30pages of pokes in a day, and i dont wanna imagine releasing them for 200pokedollar each in the future. maybe if the price drops, it would be more reasonable to release pokes on big hunting days.

best regards,

q25

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

Congratulations you have found the point.

It's supposed to be costly.

It's one of the various tactics to remove money from the economy, thus preventing inflation, and, apparently, it seems to be working.

100 pokes = 20 000k pokedollars

500 = 100 000k pokedollars

1000 = 200 000k pokedollars
etc. etc. etc.

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

6 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

Congratulations you have found the point.

no need to be salty 🙂 

Obviously the point is to remove money from the game but maybe for a more reasonable amount so its also user friendly. ill release them from the PC like usual for now

6 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

and, apparently, it seems to be working.

its just been few days now, lets see how it will continue in the future after people start realizing how costly it is in a long term.

Best Regards,

q25

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

• Developer

Hello, it's coded in a way where I can easily adjust the price if needed on the fly.

Right now, it's working as intended and therefore I have to deny your suggestion.

If this changes in the future I might be open to discuss it.

• Like 1