Rework on Nurse Joy!

Ging13

Hey! I would like to suggest to decrease the prices of Nurse Joy situated at Cerulean Cave/ Pinkan Island and anywhere else. According to me, approx 1-2% of the player base actually use that, because its way expensive (5000 Pokedollars in no joke for one time heal). Reducing the price to 500 pokedollars, would increase the number of players using it to approx 40-50% according to the survey made by me. This will also help to sink money ingame. Let me know your thoughts too.

Idk about survey but its crystal clear to notice. Before 5k per heal, everyone gather near joyce, but now everyone leveling at cave enterance. And about money sink, is that even effective increasing joyce price? Or even nerfing boss team?. For me its really not helpfull, its just make game more dead. Beside joyce, nerfing boss team is more funny. Like people must train or buy boss mon every update? How that can sink the money. Imagine buying shiny for desbond disable gengar bannete mimikyu sharpedo, big oof (atleast 30millions wasted, instant delete pro lols, what next? Ban smeargle cottone and pangoro? Another 30millions shiny wasted) Well, people will losing boss at first but what after people find new team, bam updates wasted. Just nerf only 2 or maybe 1 account can do boss (imagine having 4 account, 2m4 per week? And if they got silver n gold account it mean 4m8 per week? Well idk if u can have both acc at silver and gold lols, but still 2m4 per week is crazy. Not counting some valuable item lol, except water stone or sash or berrys, like sugar honey ice tea hard boss give this kind of reward)

But anyway 500 per heal is too cheap xD

15 minutes ago, fanned13 said:

Idk about survey but its crystal clear to notice. Before 5k per heal, everyone gather near joyce, but now everyone leveling at cave enterance. And about money sink, is that even effective increasing joyce price? Or even nerfing boss team?. For me its really not helpfull, its just make game more dead. Beside joyce, nerfing boss team is more funny. Like people must train or buy boss mon every update? How that can sink the money. Imagine buying shiny for desbond disable gengar bannete mimikyu sharpedo, big oof (atleast 30millions wasted, instant delete pro lols, what next? Ban smeargle cottone and pangoro? Another 30millions shiny wasted) Well, people will losing boss at first but what after people find new team, bam updates wasted. Just nerf only 2 or maybe 1 account can do boss (imagine having 4 account, 2m4 per week? And if they got silver n gold account it mean 4m8 per week? Well idk if u can have both acc at silver and gold lols, but still 2m4 per week is crazy. Not counting some valuable item lol, except water stone or sash or berrys, like sugar honey ice tea hard boss give this kind of reward)

But anyway 500 per heal is too cheap xD

40AEF63D-3F89-4849-AB92-35B5C9208557.jpeg

3 hours ago, Ging13 said:

Yeah, sure i asked friends/random players (numbered around 57-58 players) who level pokes in Cerulean Cave, out of which jst 1 player said he do use when he is lazy!

So, this was my findings (talking about gold server)

What i learned in my statistical analysis class is that if you evaluate 3% of things, you need 50% of one answer to report 1-2%

PRO can on good days, hit about 2000 in total, which has been done numerous times throughout it's history, from that 2000 players, you asked 60.

simple math says that 60 is about 3% of 2000, which means by law for you to say 1-2% of people use it, you would need to have between 20 and 40 people say yes to using it, but you said one person does, that one person, is about the equivalent to 0.05% of the playerbase number i've used. However because you took only 60 players, you got 1/60, which multiplied by 33.3periodic, equivalates to 2000, so if we do the same, then it becomes about 33. You also said you only asked gold server, which means you can't have an accurate chunk because you only asked a select few people from the server that's less financially supported, which makes sense that less people would use something that costs so much, you also would have to clarify how often usage for it is, if they used it once in their lifetime does it count as them using it? or does it have to be consistent usage for you to include it in the count. We also don't know what type of players your evaluated chunk includes, is it PvPers, farmers, people that just do leveling for others, etc. because in that regard there would be more variety in the answers if you only ask people that don't do leveling, or that only do leveling

But, by your math only about 33 people on both gold and silver would use that nurse joy, which just seems incredibly inaccurate, and i feel like there's a way for @Walrosskastanie to develop a counter to see it's usage, that could provide a much clearer number.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif