Ban same Pokemon like per evolve and evolved in PvP

Aravind0998

• Aravind0998 changed the title to Ban same Pokemon like per evolve and evolved in PvP

They're weaker pokemon, with the exception of chansey and blissey. Slowbro and Slowking are also completely different pokemon, they both evolve from slowbro but serve separate roles entirely. It's also very uncommon to find someone playing with a same family in their team, as most same family pokemon share the same typing, and thus provide more team weakness.

Overall for me, -1, just because there really aren't that many instances in which you'd come across it, and in terms of typing it wouldn't prove that much more difficult

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

I'm not really a PvP'er and never will be, but I'll give my two cents anyway.

I believe that limiting your choices with family evolutions would take a lot of unused opportunities off the idea board and limit the already limited choices for people persuing their ultimate PvP team. I can clearly see why you'll be upset if you play against a stall team and see Blissey and Chansey on the same lineup, basically being the same type of stall Pokemon with barely any different movesets and where pre-evo has a slight advantage. However, that is also a strat that one would just have to overcome if you want to climb to the top of the ladder. If you feel this is unfair, then you'll need to find a way to quell this feeling and take a step forward by making your own counters and improve from each loss and especially after each win.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

-1 if you actually pvped alot you would know that seeing a chansey and a blissey on the same team is just a free win for yourself because of the wasted slots they are using. And a carvanna thats just a cherry on top of the win cake

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

• Developer

Hello, they aren't banned cause there are only very few Pokemon affected, they usually have different roles in their teams and work very bad together.

Just to give an example:

If your team is fast paced, Chansey is a better choice, because it takes hits better in short term, while if your team is more slow and stallish, Blissey is better, as it will be staying a lot in, and thus gaining a lot of Leftovers healing, which means that it's going to take hits better in long term.

Denied.