Change Pokemon Ball Icon

Skuukzky

Already stated by the person above, the rarity is also a key factor and it can also finally serve as proof that you just spent 2000 tries to catch a rare pokemon with your normal Pokeballs or Ultra balls/special pokeballs.

Also, moving forward...

1 hour ago, CapriFame said:

You can change a Legendaries Pokeball by recapturing it using Nikola, or in their original location, idk how it works for celebi.

A quick reminder, you are only allowed to recatch a legendary once, if you accidentally or actually do release it on purpose. I'm not sure if this counts if you have already failed catching it/killed it the first time you encountred it. So I wouldn't reccomend using this method at all, unless you're absolutely certain about what you're doing as PRO does not restore your Pokemon if its permanently lost due to Nikola's one-time feature as seen in many of the support post cases about this throughout the years on PRO.

Also, I would like to add on that I would support this feature if they did actually add custom pokeball icons. But mostly for the money drain aspect of this feature, but I would bump the price up to perhaps 50-75k to make it a bit more costly to invest in and make this a more efficient money drain. Great suggestion though.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

1 hour ago, CapriFame said:

You can change a Legendaries Pokeball by recapturing it using Nikola, or in their original location, idk how it works for celebi.

I mean not only for Legendary, but it for all pokemon. 

Especially for Old Pokemon which only has pokeball icon.

image.png.ece42de475501086f22752b8a8dc344e.png

47 minutes ago, Skuukzky said:

I mean not only for Legendary, but it for all pokemon. 

Especially for Old Pokemon which only has pokeball icon.

image.png.ece42de475501086f22752b8a8dc344e.png

I'd support offering the service for any pokemon that was caught before the Pokeball feature was added, everything that was caught after should not be editable.