Quest progress

Xytreh

Thing like this is needed for people who quit game for a while and then came back.
Mega-stones quests are long and progress is easily forgetable, I for example, don't even know where should I go now as of houndoomite.

• Like 2

"To hurt others is part of being human but...
Sometimes we hurt people so much
That there is no way to fix their soul...
And we lose them
Forever."

+1

Well, I still support this idea since you started your other suggestion about this here.

Although this is a bit different, it still goes hand-in-hand with what you have already suggested once, so it might seem like a repeatable suggestion.

Nonetheless, would be efficient with something that tracks your progress, which also goes for events. So you can quickly get back to where you were during last event.

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, Electrocute4u said:

+1

Well, I still support this idea since you started your other suggestion about this here.

Although this is a bit different, it still goes hand-in-hand with what you have already suggested once, so it might seem like a repeatable suggestion.

Nonetheless, would be efficient with something that tracks your progress, which also goes for events. So you can quickly get back to where you were during last event.

I couldn't find my previous post thus made a new one but thank you for sharing the link!

Glad you like the idea

"To hurt others is part of being human but...
Sometimes we hurt people so much
That there is no way to fix their soul...
And we lose them
Forever."

It's been answered with something similar here:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/163540-suggestion-for-easier-understanding-on-quests/page/2/

Overall i don't see an issue with it, i think a quick memo as to what you need to do/go towards for the next step, or even who to talk to that tells you what you have to do next while still keeping the element of questing in there, not just making a "this will tell me where to go/what to do and i'll do it" type of scenario

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...