Outfits&Mounts Inspect Suggestion

Xytreh

Hello.

I would like to suggest adding arrows in the inspecting options in Coin Shop, PvE/PvP Shop, Trainer Card
(because it's the first place you're equipping your cosmetics seeing them for the first time) just like on the picture below.

obraz.png.98b6201858726b263bd14b75b0196b1b.png

The reason for that is that we have a lot of cosmetics that's on your back and you can't really focus on how it looks like because your character's constatly ROTATING (THANK YOU @g3n3r4l).
These arrows would allow you to roll your avatar by yourself (of course after adding that the character would stand still instead of rolling like it does now). These would simplify equpping your favourite cosmetics and allow you to take a closer look in peace.

I'd also add few buttons like "Dismount" or "Take Off Cosmetics" so you could check few things on you at the same time to see if they match each other.
Hope you'll like my idea, I think it's great so best of luck to me and this suggestion.

Thanks!

Edited by Xytreh
  • Like 4

"To hurt others is part of being human but...
Sometimes we hurt people so much
That there is no way to fix their soul...
And we lose them
Forever."

+1

In addition to the arrows, allowing one to freely move it around using the mouse-click and drag or perhaps the arrow keybinds on on PC, Mac and Linux would be a beneficial addition on top of this as well. But irrc they are pretty hard to change, which is probably why nothing have changed a whole much with the GUI on these types of things as of lately.

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...