[FEEDBACK] XMAS Event

Shinohara

I really liked Dungeon ,  Doing with friends made it more interesting . Getting mega lucario and finding Pokemons , getting reroll was amazing! I really liked that part ofc . Then getting reshiram and zekrom was too good . The quest of zekrom was damn interesting like following pansear , light run , fighting Pokemons no revives . I did everything in Xmas , I hope PRO staff add more such amazing quest♥️♥️ , Keep going PRO

Discord  Sanidhya#2754

IGN  Sanidhya 

• Enjoyment: i enjoyed the dungeon, it was something new and enjoyable for sure, i hope to see more co-op things like that in the future. I also really enjoyed the dragonspiral tower, it was fun to scale.
  • Quest Difficulty: Difficulty was fine for an "endgame" player imo, but new players might struggle a lot. Dragonspiral was hard but at the same time fun to do (at least for me)
  • Story/Lore perspective: other than "why the hell is an exact copy of dragonspiral tower in this Christmas town", it was fine
  • Effort/Reward Ratio: dungeon should have given better rewards imo, i did it like 9 times and saw no change in my wealth. For future dungeons (if planned), if i was going to do it over and over, it should be something i can grind to actually make some money, otherwise it's kind of just pointless once you've hit a certain point in the game. As for dragonspiral tower, rewards were fine and the reshiram and zekrom sprites look fantastic.

First of all I was very sceptic to the Dungeon idea, making a forced multiplayer mode, but it turns into a really nice team work and fun we (could*) have around it!

*yes... we could. Sadly the RNG based rewards, annoying need for a repeatability and kind of pointless grinding X-mass coins killed it after very few attempts taken. I can understand that designing such a complex quest is timetaking for staff, and you would like to be rewarded with high playtime we spend on *enjoying* it. Sadly, how it looks you must be more likely satisfied by watching how hardly players can humiliate themselves by trying hard to complete the new content rather then enjoy the storyline.

How could to improve quests IMO:

1. Announce a clear rewardpool/rules/mechanic of scoring at the very beginning of new additions.

2. Minimize RNG factor. Seriously. Hax are the part of the game. The annoying one. Make rather the encounters harder to beat than randomize the rewards for completing (Thomas, the stone, ...)

3. Prepare some better rewards for such things as X-mass coins, or set up a converter to PvE coins. Grinding on multiple dungeons runs while completing the stone and Thomas earlier, would at least benefit at some extra coins to spend for Masterball, Rerolls, mounts, train ticket, etc. Valuable (even untradeable) items.

4. Once making a random party, an automatically created in game chat-tab would be a necessary addition.

5. Newley rereleased legendries should appear in battle in event form, but be catchable in regular form. For collectors, getting the extra from should be a part of some extra actions taken, not the opposite. 

Edited by Luohan

discord: luohan#1745

The new party quest was really fun. Gives the MMORPG questing vibes to players.

The quest difficulty and story was okay.

As for the rewards, somehow lots of players went many times in the dungen but werent lucky with the RNG reward.

I suggest maybe add an increasing chance into getting the reward on each attempt count.

On a final note, I enjoyed the Christmas Event, Thanks! 🎁🎅🎄

- MAIN QUESTS

i've got something to complain about, not the main event itself, that was very cool (not that electric fences moving part tho), the only thing that was "lacking" was the fact that when u had to find the other "tournament participants", it was a bit too casual and, not my case but, it requires a lot of time to find everyone( if u dont follow a youtube video ig), i would've preferred if every participant was in a smaller delimited space.

- DUNGEON/LUCARIONITE

The dungeon was a bit "overwhelming", at least for me, i play since 2019, at the time i did these dungeons i was around 700hrs, and not many mons trained.

Well, this event almost "forced" me to find and train various mons, just to be able to surpass certain areas of the dungeon without getting stuck, without heals.

(also the fact that u can bring only a certain small amount of heals was a dirty move imho, later in the dungeon even the max number of heals available wasnt barely enough)

Now, ofc, if u go with ur own guild, with guys with 6k+ hrs and all sorts of mons, its cool anyway, but then doing randoms didnt make any sense.

(yes, its a mode to make the dungeon accessible to everyone, even those without a guild, but as its mentioned up, it was way too randomic) 

For example, since i couldnt do it in time (also bc my guild guys had to help other guys or do their stuff, i didnt get the chance to get the lucarionite).

About the npc regarding the lucarionite quest, they were bugged asf, i did the quest 5 times in total and 3 times out of 5, they didnt responded to movement as they was supposed to.

(yes, i talked to cletus beforehand)

The other 2 times they did respond and move, but at last when they was supposed to move to the final position, they just de-spawned and returned to the starting one.

- A VIABLE OPTION(?)

But hey, im not complaining abt what happened in itself, i understand that can happen, but i think that implementing a mega stone quest (event-limited) INSIDE another mini dungeon quest, its a bit too much.

i would have preferred if the quest was outside of it, maybe with some strong trainers to fight, but that i could have done with my time (not being force to do it while in a dungeon, requiring other 4 people).

but these were just my 2 cent, feel free to answer, and i want to say that this wasnt an "angry feedback", im sorry if it seemed like one, i love the work you guys do everyday! 

I really enjoyed the dungeon feature where you will team up with random party or guild-mates. It creates a bond between members even tho they are strangers to each other lol. I wish you make more co-op content in the future.

Side quests like hidden items/pokes is a good idea for xmas coin lovers like me that wants to buy all wings. I just hope there's more to buy tho. 

Reward in dungeon is okay but I think you should add more reward. Example is if you had 1.5k+ dungeon points for 3 consecutive runs, there will be more reward. This will encourage more players to do their best every run.

I also love the puzzles especially in zekrom quest. It was annoying at first but I'll admit I enjoyed it all.  

I am still wondering why there's no ferro spawn at event map tho 😕

Overall, it's a big +1 to all who contributed in this xmas event. Good job guys 😄

This time the event was every enjoying and annoying a bit!! Of course dungeon was something new into the game and also so the best and enjoying part. I believe absolutely everyone loved it!! Also I liked so many new forms that were introduced but couldn't get them sadly :<

I enjoyed a lot in terms of quest but removing repel tricks from event area's made me demotivated in hunting Pokemon's

I would say that the event area had many NPC's which were making me go mad during that middle of the quests. I would recommend the NPC's to not interfere during middle of quests or just reduce the number of NPC's!! 

Rest all in the game seems pretty fine according to me like talking about quest difficulty I think it was pretty fair and good. So were the rewards. Thank you for your efforts on creating dungeon and new forms!! I would say this was pretty much perfect event in terms of quests!!

425385429_PROBanner20000.png.1c500e2b8ffca361d864186bd292706a.png

• Enjoyment 
    A very enjoyable Dungeon quest in my opinion. Brought our Guild closer to each other and probably other guilds aswell.
    Since I can't really give anything from the Random parties I will let those comments for people that are guildless.
    The Event as whole was great tho there was some spawns that I think was missed a lot from last year.

• Quest Difficulty
    The quest was on a good difficulty and listening to my guilds response they feel the same. The only thing that might've been a bit on the downside would probably be the RNG about getting the People in and Light Stone. Some people doesn't really have the time always to play the game due to many different reasons and maybe they logged to try the Dungeon once but after not getting the reward instantly they might have felt that it might not be worth it.

• Story/Lore perspective
    In general it was good, Chris was back and the Light Stone/Dark Stone quest/dungeon was fun and needed imo.

• Effort/Reward Ratio
    I think that the rewards was good. Maybe with the Light stone there coulde've been a different way. 3 times give you the stone 100% but the first 2 times are RNG based, almost like the Guardian trio bosses where you have a small chance within the first 2 tries.
    Maybe this was the case already, idk since I was lucky but announcing it would be great.

General feeling:
    A great Event that gave us the Party session which is one of the best features for the game in a long long time. MORE PLEASE!
    The spawns could've been better, Ferro spawn was very tempting before it started for many people.
    / 10 :ChristmasBulba:

On the whole I think it was amazing! Keep up the great work Staff! 

My Regards, 
    GP
    :PikaLurk:
  • Like 3

image.gif.55b6b1a1e57d97a794609777ade3a58b.gif

I just loved the concept of dungeon  as we can do it with friend  plz give more group related content in the future. But the rewards wasn't that good aside form the legendary was epic. The new Xmas Pokemon  design are outstanding  that everyone will want to hunt love the event overall but the lagg was just too much don't want the lagg for next event plz . And   and the group related content are wasom everyone love it  but  next time make it so random players can group up and  add or out who we want  and if we are a team show our names on the side  so we  will know who is our team mates otherwise it's confusing and  don't give so long cooldown like that  oke i have said alot 

Bit truly the content that u guy's bring is just next level love every event keep up the good work

Edited by Rohit007