[FEEDBACK] XMAS Event

Shinohara

XMAS EVENT

. I Just  Loved The Event So Much  

The Spawns Are Good Can be better  the  design of the event Pokémon's are too good.

The quest are  actually Very Nice The New Concept Of Group Dungeon   Is So Good Hope  We Can See More Group And Dungeon Releted  Content In The Future Event But Don't Make It so Confusing Make It So We Can See Our Team Mates  Name On The Side .

QUEST REWARDS

The Santa Quest the Rewards of it was just I am not even saying like after so long quest we get Santa's dress Could Have Been  Better ( the legendary are  so good tho) but I don't like the idea of rng give us a turn like after 1 or 3 we will get it . And don't give so long cooldown after each  dungeon dive.

The lagg was too much  plz don't let that happen in next event 

Aside everything you guys do great work  every content u bring  and events are next level keep up the good work 

Hope we will see a next level  valantine event 😊

The dungeon was the best part by miles.

Santa quest was alright, new cosmetics would've been cooler for a reward.

Spawns were good, would've been nice for some repel tricks though.

More guides to show you were to go when lost via the cave were needed, got lost for the first few tries.

My main thing would be the calendar. Instead of new stuff to buy with real money, it should've been a daily log in bonus, with better prizes the more consecutive days you log in.

MORE DUNGEONS NOW PLZ

• Like 1

Check out my Art and Signature Shop!
Click me to see my store!

PhenomenaNew.gif

In my opinion this event was perfect, i played again this past Christmas and I took the event in this final race, i managed to get everything, some members of my guild complained about the difficulty, but they didn't even try to enjoy all the experience that the event provided, so i think it's unfair devalue a job as good as this. Just couldn't get the rewards who really didn't try was just complaining about the difficulty, because they were within everyone's reach, i did dungeon and zekrom quest without a guide, totally on instinct, and they were excellent. Without hard work and effort we gain nothing, even in a game.

dungeon idea was great but the biggest weakness i see is the party chat and we dont know who are the party members after entering the dungeon

i play solo and randoms completely made the quest unplayable to me,which is very unpleasant.Hope mods can add solo mods option so players can choose what they want.choice is always better than forcing players

i couldnt complete because i was just transferred my account to gold so didnt have friends in here. tried once with random party but couldnt. also some people dont like getting social, some cant be social, some cant even talk english with others, so my opinion is, this was very bad idea. you let gangs control the territory. 

i understand making quests hard makes it worth to reward, but try once making people have fun by quests, make people spend good time on pokemon revolution. sometimes these quests really torchering, tortuing. 

so my suggestion is, make people have good time from quests to quests

• Enjoyment

6/10, without the Dungeon, it would have been 3/10. 3/10 is mainly because of Xmas spawns.

The Dungeon :

A cooperative mode like the Dungeon is definitely the required content for a Pokemon MMO like PRO to rise.

The spawns :

This is the most disappointing part of the 2021 Xmas and I'm 100% sure to not be alone thinking this.

- Regular spawns were better than Xmas spawns.

. We are used to see upgraded spawns of some Pokémon in every seasonal event.

. Ferroseed / Dratini (I may have forgot some) repel removed from Xmas maps.

Other activities :

- Chris always welcome with his juicy rewards.

- Hide and Seek too.

- Underground too.

- Shieon too.

• Quest Difficulty

I'll give it an Easy. Weavile could entirely do the Quest on its own (except facing Zekrom) if you were lucky enough for the 5 fights in the tournament.

• Story/Lore perspective

Can't express myself. I'm not attracted to stories / lore (sorry SharkTooth6 🥲), I value more speedrunning.

• Effort/Reward Ratio

Effort for the Quest :

Between 1 Hour and 1H30 at most, the Evergeen Mayor Quest to get the 2 legendaries is balanced and meets PRO's Standards that I've noticed. Generally 1 legendary for 1 hour quest.

Effort for the Dungeon :

The Light Stone :

Balanced, only if you can get this Light Stone for Reshiram🥲.

- Unlucky people coudn't get it even after 5 tries in the Dungeon (rip MaitrePoulpe you will be remembered 🤣).

. A set number of tries should be decided so such important rewards won't be based on rng anymore.

. It will allow people to make progress regardless of their availability.

The Lucarionite :

Rng for Room 11.1 or 11.2 to see Thomas was found to be a problem for some people.

- It certainly increased some people's needed efforts, as other will leave them behind for not having the right room, thus making close to impossible for initial random parties of 3 to complete the boss room.

The parties :

Guildless = uncanny

- 2 hours run.

- Bad teams.

- People could leave for not having the right room.

Guilds = canny
- 25 min run.

- Optimized teams.

Conclusion :

If you hadn't much time to repeatedly do the Dungeon preferably with a Guild + having a bad rng, you could be screwed.

1 Couldn't do dungeon because Couldn't find 5 stable random mates, despite spending hours trying and entering multiple times.

2. Certain format of the game makes strong players stronger by giving the priciest awards to the top players. Agreed it makes sense to reward the better players, but at the same time some innovation on how to incorporate relatively new and even old but lesser players to achieve these rewards may be looked at, to create a wholesome environment and not just make the strong players stronger. 

3. Maybe a little difficulty in catching Rare pokes will go a long way in encouraging more players to play more and new players to grind more. It's that little bit which can motivate.

4. Lastly, too many event forms destroy the value of an event form. So making them rarer and at the same time some modification that every event form will have minimum.... ivs or at least the correct nature can help make the event form economy stronger, increase the value of grinding for event dorms and decrease the overall number of event forms in circulation.

Great job.....looking forward to more nicer events.

Love 

Zazzles

Enjoyment: I think the event was enjoyable, is my first time playing during xmas even when I have +2k hours so all was new for me.

People say spawns were better last year.

And you forgot about ferroseed and its spawn.

Quest Difficulty:

Grinch quest was easy.

Dungeon quest was challenging but entertaining if you have friends or guidmates. Zekrom and reshiram quest was good but repetitive at some point, like you need to fail fifty times to go through but is understandable, it happens in a lot of games.

Story/Lore perspective: I'm sorry for those who write the lore and dialogues but personally I don't pay enough attention to that.

Effort/Reward Ratio: First of all, the grinch quest was easy but rewards were a joke. I know it was like an intro for the main quest but still bad rewards.

The idea of making Thomas and light stone rng based was unfair for some people who struggled a lot to end the quest in random parties, I think you should add an option to do it yourself, maybe you can "nerf" the rewards for solo runners but give them the possibility to obtain the core items at least.

Also, I did a post because the server crashed while we were doing reshiram boss fight and get stucked in that room but I got no response...

So in my opinion xmas event was 7/10.