Why i don't get any Mega stone from BCC?

Elv

10 minutes ago, Athul123 said:

U should obtain mega bracelet to get mega stones from bcc as mentioned in prowiki

I already hv mega bracelet, and i don't hv any of that mega stone bro

Edited by Elv

Hello @Elv,

First. You must have Mega Bracelet to get any mega stone

Second. If you want mega stone from Bug Catching Contest you have to win thrice no need to be in a "ROW".

I hope you can understand from these two lines, Also this is a wrong place asking for help for the mega stope I prefer you to ask Here.

Thank You!

Regards,

Ojasvisharma26 | Frylock

539587517_ojasvisharma26Frylock.png.e51a7620610e572578c6762a21f32eac.png

Edited by Frylock

Hi @FrylockBeedrillite, Pinsirite and Heracronite can be obtained once the player has a Mega Bracelet. Once obtaining the Mega Bracelet the player will need to win the Bug catching contest 3 times for the first stone, further 3 times for the second and another 3 times for the last one. The wins do not need to be in a row and they are randomly. These are also a 1 time only reward.

this is from prowiki it says that wins do not need to be consecutive

14 minutes ago, Frylock said:

Hello @Elv,

First. You must have Mega Bracelet to get any mega stone

Second. If you want mega stone from Bug Catching Contest you have to win thrice in a "ROW".

I hope you can understand from these two lines, Also this is a wrong place asking for help for the mega stope I prefer you to ask Here.

Thank You!

Regards,

Ojasvisharma26 | Frylock

539587517_ojasvisharma26Frylock.png.e51a7620610e572578c6762a21f32eac.png

Edited by Athul123
  • Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1

16 minutes ago, Athul123 said:

Hi @FrylockBeedrillite, Pinsirite and Heracronite can be obtained once the player has a Mega Bracelet. Once obtaining the Mega Bracelet the player will need to win the Bug catching contest 3 times for the first stone, further 3 times for the second and another 3 times for the last one. The wins do not need to be in a row and they are randomly. These are also a 1 time only reward.

this is from prowiki it says that wins do not need to be consecutive

I can confirm this is the case, unless it has been updated since its initial release.

You will need to have won 3 times (doesn't have to be in a row) after obtaining the mega stone, and another 3 times for the next and so fourth.

Furthermore, it will not count as a "win" if you're tied with another participant (sharing the first place).

Hope this clears up in any misunderstandings that might've occoured.

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png