Don't lose reroll if new IVs are worse

Silverkaidog

I've had a quick look at a few pages and I don't see a page for this, apologies if there is.

I don't think it's fair to lose a hard earned IV reroll ticket if you deny the new stats of your legendary. I just rerolled my Shaymin and all it's IVs went to below 10, so I denied and lost the ticket. It's not the first time this has happened. It wouldn't be so bad but IV rerolls are very expensive and hard to earn so I think it would be better if you didn't lose one for denying new stats. Maybe those stats could stick for that particular legendary so you have the option to try another legendary? 

-1 iam not fan of legendaries, and that will be annoying if everyone have 31 ivs

Maybe suggestion like iv locked reroll work like mysterious ticket, so we can use some normal iv rr but work like iv lock rr for limited duration. Maybe this more make sense, still too good tho xD

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, sorry, had to -1 this too like others, this wasn't a well thought idea, it would make it so that you have infinite tries with just 1 reroll until you get epic stats.

A better suggestion would be to make reroll tickets itself easier to obtain. Like being able to trade 2 mysterious tickets from WQ for 1 reroll ticket. That also would make people want to do WQ even if they already have all the legends from birth island.

-1 i believe this is more a frustrated idea by you rather an idea thats actually useful, afterall this is an mmorpg game, its all about luck, dedication and hard work, if a reroll you had is bad, you grind till the next one and hope for a better result thats the fun of the game, the grind. 

Edited by GeoMine

Just a Greek dude.