EV training Area

Epoch6304

On 3/1/2022 at 12:51 AM, Epoch6304 said:

Why not have a pass for an hour for EV training for the safari. I usually tend to ev train about 6 pokes at one time and it is a bit of a hassle having to go in and out constantly. 

If you talking about the cost, if you buy Safari pass you can enter ev zone for 2k each time. However if you talking about the time which is 20mins each time, then i agree its a bit annoying to have get in every 20mins, but i think its a fair deal, if you having Membership active you actually get your 2k back by killing pokes to ev train, and most of the times you even get more money so at the long run you may even get back the first 50k you paid for the pass. However I would like a different pass to exist for ev zone separately, that would let you stay at ev zone as long as you want just how the current safari pass works but for ev train zone instead, obviously tho the price would need to be higher than 50k, to me a price close to 150k seems fair cause i usually go there  with around 20 pokes to ev train  so 150k to ev train 20 pokes its good price for me, but someone that want to ev train like 4 or 5 pokes may find the price to high. I dont think this will ever be implemented but would be a great addition.

Edited by GeoMine

Just a Greek dude.

2 hours ago, GeoMine said:

If you talking about the cost, if you buy Safari pass you can enter ev zone for 2k each time. However if you talking about the time which is 20mins each time, then i agree its a bit annoying to have get in every 20mins, but i think its a fair deal, if you having Membership active you actually get your 2k back by killing pokes to ev train, and most of the times you even get more money so at the long run you may even get back the first 50k you paid for the pass. However I would like a different pass to exist for ev zone separately, that would let you stay at ev zone as long as you want just how the current safari pass works but for ev train zone instead, obviously tho the price would need to be higher than 50k, to me a price close to 150k seems fair cause i usually go there  with around 20 pokes to ev train  so 150k to ev train 20 pokes its good price for me, but someone that want to ev train like 4 or 5 pokes may find the price to high. I dont think this will ever be implemented but would be a great addition.

I think that would be a bit to "OP" I believe in just having a longer safari stay (such as 1 hour vs 20 mins is all) the pricing will still be the same as if you entered 3 times (or maybe more) for the QoL.