Bosses changing pokemons

Pujantamang

I don't like the bosses changing pokes, come on man, beating bosses is Already too hard, and now they start to change pokemon? I play this game in my free time to enjoy, and bosses changing pokemon isn't enjoyable, many left the game because of this, it took me a lot time to build a team and strategy to defeat bosses where they didn't change pokemons, but now it's all in vain, why do you want to make this game a lot harder? When people likes to play a game that helps them relax instead of giving them a headache....

In my humble opinion, bosses not being able to change Pokemon was too easy and farming them was easily done in just a matter of hours whereas now its a bit different. If you knew how to setup and had the perfect team for i.e a Batton pass, you'd wreck havoc on each boss. That is, if you had the knowledge and money for a good boss team. Beating them with random Pokemon will NEVER be a stable method, simply for two reasons; It requires the player to have full knowledge of how to tackle a Pokemon that is essentially more buffed and secondly counter any scenario that might lead to a defeat either through type weakness or debuff/stat buff to overpower each Pokemon.

If you feel that the bosses are hard, then I implore you to read this guide.

There are also a few videos about it, like this one for example.

Remember that these bosses are meant to be grindy and essentially a difficulty above your ordinary bosses, simply for the rewards they yield.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Bosses are a fun challenge imo. Copying a strategy shouldn't be a headache for you anyways.

You have to remember that choiced items now effect boss Pokemon. That alone is an advantage you can use, but I understand though, making a fuss is easier than making a boss team. Change is hard and it's not for everyone.