Nikola Boss Suggestion

Sanidhya

The Nikola boss was added so players have another chance to get the legendary if they accidentally killed it or lost connection during the battle.

If that happens during the battle with Keldeo, the Kami trio or other new legendaries you can simply go back to the place you first found it and attempt to catch it again.

What? I don't understand how you think it's unfair that you don't have to battle a boss that has a cooldown of 21 days to get another chance at catching the newer legendary Pokemon, if anything, that's the step in the right direction. 
I'm really struggling to see why you think that's unfair, really curious as to why you say that.

17 hours ago, Norex said:

The Nikola boss was added so players have another chance to get the legendary if they accidentally killed it or lost connection during the battle.

If that happens during the battle with Keldeo, the Kami trio or other new legendaries you can simply go back to the place you first found it and attempt to catch it again.

Nikola is used to catch ur legendary again if it isn't good , so why not keldeo and Kami trio?

Discord  Sanidhya#2754

IGN  Sanidhya 

11 hours ago, Raika said:

What? I don't understand how you think it's unfair that you don't have to battle a boss that has a cooldown of 21 days to get another chance at catching the newer legendary Pokemon, if anything, that's the step in the right direction. 
I'm really struggling to see why you think that's unfair, really curious as to why you say that.

We can catch all Legendarys leaving them from nikola , whereas Nikola is usually used  to recatch ur legendary with new ivs if we get really trash keldeo and Kami trio what will we do? Why can't keldeo and Kami trio be normal like others?

Discord  Sanidhya#2754

IGN  Sanidhya 

2 hours ago, Sanidhya said:

Nikola is used to catch ur legendary again if it isn't good , so why not keldeo and Kami trio?

No, thats not what Nikola is for. Players abuse the Nikola boss for a free reroll by releasing their legendaries on purpose which shouldnt be done and isnt the intended way for the Nikola boss to be used as Raika already mentioned.

3 hours ago, Raika said:

What, who said that Nikola is supposed to be used when your legendary has bad IVs?

Norex literally said what Nikola is supposed to be used for. If your legendaries have bad IVs, use a Reroll Ticket.

There are 2 ways to use it first accidentally killed or something , second when you got really bad ivs legendary and you want new ivs without using reroll

Discord  Sanidhya#2754

IGN  Sanidhya 

1 hour ago, Norex said:

No, thats not what Nikola is for. Players abuse the Nikola boss for a free reroll by releasing their legendaries on purpose which shouldnt be done and isnt the intended way for the Nikola boss to be used as Raika already mentioned.

I agree that Nikola isn't for that way but if a player can't afford a reroll and wants to have a good legendary , he can fight and win from Nikola to get Good ivs one what's wrong in that?

Discord  Sanidhya#2754

IGN  Sanidhya 

1 hour ago, Sanidhya said:

I agree that Nikola isn't for that way but if a player can't afford a reroll and wants to have a good legendary , he can fight and win from Nikola to get Good ivs one what's wrong in that?

That would defeat the purpose of the reroll tickets mate, also it would be unfair for the players who used reroll tickets, some used a lot to reroll  just one pokemon if i might add.

S.gif