Nikola Boss Suggestion

Sanidhya

8 hours ago, ALEXANDRIAN said:

That would defeat the purpose of the reroll tickets mate, also it would be unfair for the players who used reroll tickets, some used a lot to reroll  just one pokemon if i might add.

We can't keep on releasing our legendary and keep getting new ivs , when we release we get a new ivs which is just like reroll , it's not sure that you will get a good ivs legendary, if we get bad ivs we have to reroll only but if a new player really wanna do PvP and don't wanna use reroll , he will go to Nikola then recatch it which is oblivious.

why anyone will use reroll when same happens with Nikola...

Discord  Sanidhya#2754

IGN  Sanidhya 

6 minutes ago, Sanidhya said:

why anyone will use reroll when same happens with Nikola...

Exactly. You are trying to use the argument against your suggestion as a thing in favor for it.

The fact that Nikola can be abused as a free reroll is part of the reason why new legendaries arent re-obtainable with it. I am pretty sure that Nikola is only still a thing because all old quests would need a slight rework to be re-obtainable in their original location.

3 hours ago, Norex said:

Exactly. You are trying to use the argument against your suggestion as a thing in favor for it.

The fact that Nikola can be abused as a free reroll is part of the reason why new legendaries arent re-obtainable with it. I am pretty sure that Nikola is only still a thing because all old quests would need a slight rework to be re-obtainable in their original location.

But if a person can't use reroll on his legendary so he will battle Nikola which is oblivious... How is Nikola Abused in it?

Discord  Sanidhya#2754

IGN  Sanidhya 

A better suggestion would be to rework rerolls and how rerolling legendaries work, not go back on something the staff team are trying to improve on. This suggestion has got to be the most selfish idea i've ever seen.

Nikola isn't supposed to be used as a free reroll. Heck, now that newer legendaries respawn in the same area, I hope they implement that to all the older legendary Pokemon and make Nikola a regular boss.

4 hours ago, Raika said:

A better suggestion would be to rework rerolls and how rerolling legendaries work, not go back on something the staff team are trying to improve on. This suggestion has got to be the most selfish idea i've ever seen.

Nikola isn't supposed to be used as a free reroll. Heck, now that newer legendaries respawn in the same area, I hope they implement that to all the older legendary Pokemon and make Nikola a regular boss.

Nikola isn't a easy boss after the rework of bosses and it's not me willing to get Kami and keldeo in nikola's list there are many players willing to get them in the list. Not a selfish perception

Edited by Sanidhya

Discord  Sanidhya#2754

IGN  Sanidhya 

I'll just put it in simple words. I think i'm pretty much done after this, you don't seem to be understanding, so I won't bother anymore.

Nikola is used so players who disconnect or accidentally faint a legendary Pokemon during the battle can have a second chance at catching it. That is how Nikola is supposed to be used, it is not used for anything else.

Adding Keldeo and the Kami trio to that list just so you can battle them and have a second chance at catching them doesn't make any sense because those legendary Pokemon already respawn at their respective areas if you happen to fail at catching them.

You're using Nikola as a free reroll, which is not what the boss is for. That's it, it's not that hard to understand. Either i'm oblivious or you are.

• Like 1

Ok So It will be Great then getting all Legendarys out and making Nikola a normal boss

10 hours ago, Raika said:

I'll just put it in simple words. I think i'm pretty much done after this, you don't seem to be understanding, so I won't bother anymore.

Nikola is used so players who disconnect or accidentally faint a legendary Pokemon during the battle can have a second chance at catching it. That is how Nikola is supposed to be used, it is not used for anything else.

Adding Keldeo and the Kami trio to that list just so you can battle them and have a second chance at catching them doesn't make any sense because those legendary Pokemon already respawn at their respective areas if you happen to fail at catching them.

You're using Nikola as a free reroll, which is not what the boss is for. That's it, it's not that hard to understand. Either i'm oblivious or you are.

Discord  Sanidhya#2754

IGN  Sanidhya 

I think if its an abuse to use nikola for bad ivs, then this is a great idea.

On 3/12/2022 at 12:20 PM, Sanidhya said:

Ok So It will be Great then getting all Legendarys out and making Nikola a normal boss

Edited by RajuBhaiya

4 hours ago, RajuBhaiya said:

I think if its an abuse to use nikola for bad ivs, then this is any great idea.

Some People over here thinks i am very selfish about what I am saying and thinks that using Nikola for bad ivs is a abuse 

Discord  Sanidhya#2754

IGN  Sanidhya