More exclusive Content for MS(mebership)

Voidwarrior

Hello,

I currently have the feeling that there is a lack of membership exclusive content in the game. Therefore i would like to suggest to add more exclusive membership only Area's and ms only pokes. For example what is the point of making a pokemon membership on one place and not ms on several other places. Obviously people wont farm at the spots where the poke is Membership exclusive.

I only hope that my suggestion of the membership content will be review and that will be made more attractive for people to buy a membership. 

As i already explained already some rare pokes as gible /togepy and many more have some spots that are ms exclusive but whats the point of making it ms exclusive when there are several other "better" spots without ms.

Im propably not the only one that currently find it no point/useless to buying ms due to the lack of relevant/ exclusive ONLY content/areas/pokes.  On the other hand things like Buying Bms is pretty usefull if you want to hunt h.a pokes. 

Well its my point of view /suggestion 🙂 mabye some people agree and others wont every feedback is welcome

Added : Its mabye not a bad idea to add more exclusive MS only areas or pokes to new regions as Astrella

Edited by Voidwarrior

+1

While I agree and simultaneously disagree on some of your points, I personally see no harm in making more content resolving partially or fully around Membership.

But the benefits from having an active Membership may seem few and sparse to any new player buying it for the first time, but that's just what one see on the surface. Because there is no real "selling point" of membership that covers everything one will gain access too/earn, so it may seem sparse in what you get. But, if you look at everything that you gain access too, its a lot more then what you'd expect, especially the spawns. The only page that lists up everything in one place from having an active Membership is the Membership (wiki page) on PRO's wiki => worth checking out. But I think that PRO should compile some selling points into what Membership can do, both to raise knowledge and interest in the product going forward.

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

+1

As of right now there's a total of 3 main areas that require membership. Safari exclusive, Sevii Islands, and that bottom floor in the pokemon tower basement. I definitely agree in the sense that there should be more locations added for it, the pokes that require membership are more just nuisances when you don't have it, than beneficial when you do have it.

I think an interesting idea could be like, an early access thing for members, it would just be like, a day prior to public opening the event map would be accessible to players that have an active membership, I think just a basic idea of having more areas exclusive to members would still be nice, so long as they've got spawns that are worth it

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

15 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

As of right now there's a total of 3 main areas that require membership. Safari exclusive, Sevii Islands, and that bottom floor in the pokemon tower basement.

Don't forget Leev Island and irrc Dock Island. Pretty much main areas as well for their own reasons, not that they are any more or less useful areas then the ones you mentioned above though 😛 

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

On 3/16/2022 at 4:53 PM, Voidwarrior said:

I currently have the feeling that there is a lack of membership exclusive content in the game. Therefore i would like to suggest to add more exclusive membership only Area's and ms only pokes. For example what is the point of making a pokemon membership on one place and not ms on several other places. Obviously people wont farm at the spots where the poke is Membership exclusive.

I do not think giving buffs to MS for this sole reason.  MS shouldn't feel like a Must need item to go hunting, it should feel like a QOL reward.  Something that makes the game slightly easier without making it P2W.  MS pokemon are usually pokemon not native to that region, meaning it helps out a lot of new players as well getting there favorite pokemon early on.  More content is always good so more exclusive areas might be good if its not overboard.  MS already gives a buff that is hard not to want active at all times (EXP boost + Wild encounter money+).  This is just my personal opinion but spawns should be balanced in a way to make it fair.  There will never be a (Best spot) as spawns are getting balanced more and more in part with the Rarity change.

Just my preference as a guy who never goes without MS, always having one on.  I have no issues with the current system.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hello, we intentionally didn't add broken MS-feature cause we don't want to make the game pay to win.

I do plan to add more little MS-feature such as the Random battle benefit where MS users get a guaranteed shiny for temporary assigned Pokemon that disappear again after the battle ended. 

• Like 1