Tri Attack as an event move for the Togepi family

Derwins

unknown%20%2836%29.png

As seen above, I was wanting to give my Togepi this move. I am unable to. You can obtain a Togepi containing this move, by a trainer, specifically in Gen 3 Gale of Darkness. A very close friend of mine has been using Togekiss with this move ever since and they believe it is a really viable move combined with Serene Grace. They call it the "godly" version of Body Slam.

unknown%20%2834%29.png

My pal @dotarice previously reported this as a bug on my behalf years ago. I want to personally bring this suggestion of giving the Togepi family this move this time. Hopefully it can be implemented in the forseeable future.

togekiss-Recovered.gif

.gif by Pelele / Juampy!

I'm Derwins. I'm an American-English player. I want to help fix the gynormous list of NPC text errors in this game.

+1

Don't see any reasons not too.

Could be conflicting with the current version of PRO that they follow irrc, but that's the more technical stuff I'll leave for the tryhard experts to resolve.

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Checked/Done 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

On 3/21/2022 at 5:58 PM, derwins said:

As seen above, I was wanting to give my Togepi this move. I am unable to. You can obtain a Togepi containing this move, by a trainer, specifically in Gen 3 Gale of Darkness. A very close friend of mine has been using Togekiss with this move ever since and they believe it is a really viable move combined with Serene Grace. They call it the "godly" version of Body Slam

To do this would require not a "Event Tutor" as it wasn't ever a event move.  You get it from Purifying the shadow Togepi you get, many shadow pokemon from pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness have unique moves when being purified.  If they add one they most likely have to add them all Im guessing.  The full list can be found Here of them.
Will need some kind of Purification tutor, though that would only work on shadow pokemon so XD.  (Also side note the Togepi in XD gale of Darkness cannot evolve in XD gale of darkness, you have to trade it to evolve it in another game.)
+1  I want Baton pass for my Xatu.

• Checked/Done 1

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

1 hour ago, iceflake said:

You get it from Purifying the shadow Togepi you get

The trainer just gives it to you after completing the game. I know - I played this game. The Togepi is not shadow in any way.

togekiss-Recovered.gif

.gif by Pelele / Juampy!

I'm Derwins. I'm an American-English player. I want to help fix the gynormous list of NPC text errors in this game.

image.png.22d1bb67db3182da8bcc386a9d30644e.png

30 minutes ago, derwins said:

The trainer just gives it to you after completing the game. I know - I played this game. The Togepi is not shadow in any way.

you must be remembering wrong as it was a shadow Togepi, info can be found about in the link I gave or this one,

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif