Is anyone else as sick of this as I am, or am I Unaware?

Carmlives

Here in PRO there is a unique pvp meta due to no tiers. As such some pokemon are used much more than others. Many players are EXTREMELY sick and tired of playing against unaware clef in every other match. If you want to win games you are being forced to bring 2+ mons that can beat it or u just auto lose. To me this defeats the purpose of pvp as you are no longer building a team based around anything except a few specific pokemon you must beat (ie: need answer for unaware clef, for heatran, for ferrothorn, ect). If you dont construct your team this way these pokemon can run away with the game far too easily. The key difference is that unaware clef can beat any of its counters and still be healthy if played properly, whereas heatran and the like usually cant be healthy in the end even if they beat their counter. I think the meta would REALLY benefit from having unaware clef banned, and leaving magic guard clef alone.

If I'm missing a reason that clef isn't overpowered, please let me know. I'm struggling to get a solid grasp on pvp as it is, now when I see opponent with clefairy I quite honestly no longer want to play the game and log off after the match, win or loss. This takes away a lot of the fun of the game. From reading pvp chat over time I can see I'm not the only one feeling this way.

Feel free to comment with or against my opinion I would really like to get a greater understanding of what the player base thinks about banning unaware clefairy.

Edited by Carmlives

• Carmlives changed the title to Is anyone else as sick of this as I am, or am I Unaware?
  • Developer

Hello, I do understand your frustration in PvP but we sadly cannot increase our tier ladders due to not having enough PvP players. I observed how it worked in similar games and the first place had six matches after 18 days. I don't want to end with the same result, and didn't find a good solution for this yet.

I am always open for suggestions.